India has a real problem with hygiene

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
You can't really trust some videos, they adding in shyt you'll probably never see. Shorty spitting in a lot of food :stopitslime: 4real tho?

But yea, all that other shyt is pretty much par for the course outside of the states.
shytttt... You're grandma was cooking like that too. shyt was banging tho wasn't it.
She probably literally put her foot it in lol
No. My grandma NEVER cooked like that :why:

MarcMan

Superstar
Daps
Most of that was light, but yeah that spitting was disgusting.

True story when my girl and I were in Thailand, she insisted that we hit this pad Thai street vendor while we were walking outside of Phuket. I told her hell nah but you know women...the next day she at the hotel shytting maple syrup and sick as a dog with me looking at her like :francis:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can't really trust some videos, they adding in shyt you'll probably never see. Shorty spitting in a lot of food :stopitslime: 4real tho?

But yea, all that other shyt is pretty much par for the course outside of the states.
shytttt... You're grandma was cooking like that too. shyt was banging tho wasn't it.
She probably literally put her foot it in lol
I dunno what type of shyt your grandma was on but mine literally never cooked like that

Going elbow deep in pots, using her hands as spoons, stepping on shyt, shirt off dripping sweat everywhere…

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps

• India number 1 country for open defecation.
  • Government builds toilets
  • People still shyt in streets

:martin:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
I think their line of thinking is that the high heat will kill any germs present on the food.

Still not eating unless its done within a clean, borderline sterile environment, though.
Maybe true to an extent. But while it may kill most or even all bacteria, those bacteria produce toxins that can take extreme heat all day and still be just as potent as it was fresh out the fridge.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I was cool with everything but the spilt lol.

I’m honestly if the belief that we in the us are to germaphobic.

Our grandparents never cooked with gloves., they taste they food with they hands, tasted they food off the big cooking spoon.

And we never got sick.. we terrified of germs. We as humans just get weaker and weaker lol.

Our Grandparents also told us to wash our hands before dinner :dahell:

Last edited: