India has a real problem with hygiene

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Indian food is aight that shyt not that fire like yall making it out to be. I had Indian food from my homies wife but shes from St. Croix and hangs around nothing but Black people. And shes a Sikh too Im sure theyre cleaner than Hindus. It was good but...

Jamaican Curry >>> Indian Curry. The student surpassed the master on that one

Also on the subject of Asian cuisins
hood American Chinese food >>> some bougie ass Indian shyt. Gimme my special fried rice and chicken wings Mr.Chin, fukk Pravatani and them across the street :pacspit:

Big shoutout to Thai BBQ as well. I have yet to try Korean fried chicken, and we all know Japan give it up with the ramen and sushi

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Indian food is aight that shyt not that fire like yall making it out to be. I had Indian food from my homies wife but shes from St. Croix and hangs around nothing but Black people. And shes a Sikh too Im sure theyre cleaner than Hindus. It was good but...
Indian food taste different in every restaurant. Even the same spot will have the Curry tasting different if a chef takes the day off.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
They be scratching their balls , and then go stick those same hands into the sauce.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

jay-z.gif

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I was watching some exotic food channel and the dude set the food on fire but he put it in the customers mouth with his hands

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
This may sound fuccked up but it’s the reason why I can’t be paid to eat Indian food. My mind goes in all types of places. The possibility the cook sneezed in his hands and didn’t wash it. Or used the restroom and didn’t wash. Or many of the countless possibilities. That’s just too much.

Same. Ill never eat indian food ever.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I love Indian food but nobody else really fukks with it like that....sometimes I hit up the buffets and come home and immediately have to remove and wash my clothes....the stench just STICKS to you

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
In most of the world outside of India most street vendors don't use gloves :manny: . With that said stomping on the dough, spitting in food, washing plates in shifty dirty water is disgusting and next level shyt.