India has a real problem with hygiene

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it’s street food, I wouldn’t think about hygiene when it comes to it regardless of location. The halal cart on 6th Ave regularly has pigeons and all sorts of garbage around. Just don’t drink the water, the cooked food is fine.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
meh i saw this same ish when i went to israel, dude took the cash and used the same hand to make the falafels no glove, no washing of hands nothing.

I was like :picard: then I saw everyone on some

giphy.gif

I said :ehh: when in rome, that ish was the goat falafel I ever had

:to:
I had a crazy fire shawarma wrap in Thailand from some fat sweaty dude on the corner like this.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
India is also the place where they had to shame people into using toilets cause they will shyt outside.

But they have a level of poor hygiene as a whole that makes me eating their food a no.
Exactly. India has the most toilets in the world to encourage these nasty mfs to use them which is still a struggle. :scust::scust:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
You guys ever talk to second gen Indian Americans? If so I'm curious what you've heard them say. Every single one I've met went to India as a kid and vowed never to go back. The culture shock is too much. Especially girls. You go over there and have an army of dudes staring at you like meat. Between the smells, the hygiene, the sheer amount of people...yea...fukk no.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You guys ever talk to second gen Indian Americans? If so I'm curious what you've heard them say. Every single one I've met went to India as a kid and vowed never to go back. The culture shock is too much. Especially girls. You go over there and have an army of dudes staring at you like meat. Between the smells, the hygiene, the sheer amount of people...yea...fukk no.
You don't even need second gens. I had Indian colleagues directly from their motherland on H1B(s) badmouthing the sht out of their own country during covid. No pride whatsoever when that delta strain came out.

They have a level of disdain for their own own country on par with Nigerians. :mjlol: