India has 1.3 billion people but only 10 Gold medals in their history

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Makes you wonder how china does it too tho? :jbhmm:Any Chinese person I've ever seen has been frail n small .. yet they got monsters at the Olympics that can swim, run, jump etc :what:

Daps
Makes you wonder how china does it too tho? :jbhmm:Any Chinese person I've ever seen has been frail n small .. yet they got monsters at the Olympics that can swim, run, jump etc :what:
That’s because the government starts investing in them when they are basically like 5 or something ridiculous.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I once went to India and met with someone in the industry
I asked him why doesn't india have a soccer team.
He said there's a simple reason for that, there's too much corruption.
As soon as there's plans to form a team rich and powerful people in the country will say "take my son".
They'll start financing stuff and throwing money as long as their son gets a spot.
So India wouldn't be able to form a team of the best indians in a given sport, it would be a team of sons of rich men.
And the people involved would accept that money.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I once went to India and met with someone in the industry
I asked him why doesn't india have a soccer team.
He said there's a simple reason for that, there's too much corruption.
As soon as there's plans to form a team rich and powerful people in the country will say "take my son".
They'll start financing stuff and throwing money as long as their son gets a spot.
So India wouldn't be able to form a team of the best indians in a given sport, it would be a team of sons of rich men.
And the people involved would accept that money.
Pretty much the same for most poor countries

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps

The U.S. spends approximately $327 million on Olympic athletes through the United States Olympic & Paralympic Committee (USOPC) (Team USA).

China spends billions of dollars on its Olympic athletes, but a precise total amount is not publicly disclosed (China Daily).

India spends approximately ₹470 crore (about $57 million) on its Olympic athletes for the Paris 2024 Olympics (Hindustan Times) (The New Indian Express).

:francis:

I should note that some scientist speculate that China has already been genetically modifying humans. For example, there are twin girls in China, who should be in their late teens or early 20s, are genetically modified humans. We may not see them now, but there WILL be enhanced or genetically modified athletes from China in the olympics.

Last edited:

JNew

Superstar
Daps
Y’all don’t know much about culture.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Pretty much the same for most poor countries

And ya not only that but not sports teams but even sport organizing.
The 2010 commonwealth games hosted in India was a complete disaster because of corruption.
All the money given to organize the event was spent elsewhere and was mostly embezzeled.

And during the olympics they used langur monkeys to keep smaller monkeys away from the crowd.

_49289195_49289194.jpg

And then the other monkeys that couldn't attend the event got angry and started to take over govt buildings.

It was crazy!

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Living conditions ain't conducive to wide spread peak human growth, and their focus is elsewhere unfortunately.........would be interesting to know how many gold medals Indians win for other countries though

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
China identifies talent almost as soon as a child can walk and funnels them into programs to nurture and maximize that talent. American success is the product of luck and numbers because there is no fostering and nurturing for the most part.......rose has to grow outta the concrete first before even given a chance