@InDePickWest....why you snitched that time I posted the THOT FB page with you on it?

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
@KOOL-AID cmon you soft ass nikka. i just told my roommate what happened and she said thats wht I get for fukkin w/ nikkas that sound like trannies. lmfao Im dying.

cmon and show me where i sent u this facebook link, man. im uploading our PMS right now and dont u dare say i sent it to u via skype because ill upload that shyt too.

u better come back guns blazing you tranny sounding lame ass. sounded like u been sheltered ya whole life. ya white roommates had more man in their voice than u :sadbron:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ub1sL.png

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
bytch nikka mad cuz his convo game was whack. He was a good lil slick in my PMs tho no lie but you can tell he only got game online. got this nikka into a real convo and he 'uhhhh' and didnt say shyt the whole time but mumble. his white roommates were on it more than him. ahahaha

@KOOL-AID

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Was it you nikka? lol lame nikka be quiet i dont have a fb so how did i give u mines? i will post the whole PM convo just for shyts and giggles.
if u wanna expose shyt..expose the person who first got my info..lets see this. lol im bored
qiz1.png
08xm.png
8ilt.png
:mjlol:umm u gave me the link u stupid c*nt. U-G-L-Y u ain't got no alibi, u ugly yeah yeah u ugly:camby:

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
SHOW ME WHERE I GAVE YOU THE LINK.

Me and u had two forms of communication. through skype and on here. post either one of the conversations.

and u dumb as hell. u coulda played it off but you just said I gave you the LINK. You shoudlve said i just told you to look up my name...but since i sent u the link you soft as baby doodoo sounding lil boy...POST IT!

a murda

I love my wife brehs
Daps
Reppin
Reppin Chi-City Southside
@KOOL-AID cmon you soft ass nikka. i just told my roommate what happened and she said thats wht I get for fukkin w/ nikkas that sound like trannies. lmfao Im dying.

cmon and show me where i sent u this facebook link, man. im uploading our PMS right now and dont u dare say i sent it to u via skype because ill upload that shyt too.

u better come back guns blazing you tranny sounding lame ass. sounded like u been sheltered ya whole life. ya white roommates had more man in their voice than u :sadbron:
:loldiddy: shyt jus got real :loldiddy:

Nefrodamus

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#90'sgang
Lol. I knew it was that nikka. ill post the whole convo. no edits. tell him to post the convo RIGHT now too. no time for photoshop. that nikka stayed in my PMs and he was funny so i entertained him. skyped him once with my roommates in the back. didnt talk about shyt becuz he had the personality of a snapple bottle and didnt sound sexy at all. that shyt was like for 12 minutes and i got off. my roommates said he sounded like a soft nikka so i never skyped him again.

nikka let me find out all this is cuz you salty :bryan:
WHAT A TURN OF EVENTS
gucci-png.266

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps

and it begins......:lupe: