@InDePickWest....why you snitched that time I posted the THOT FB page with you on it?

Nefrodamus

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#90'sgang
You can't talk to none of these nikkas/bytches outside of Coli
When nikkas gonna learn?
dahellcmon-png.244

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
@KOOL-AID cmon you soft ass nikka. i just told my roommate what happened and she said thats wht I get for fukkin w/ nikkas that sound like trannies. lmfao Im dying.

cmon and show me where i sent u this facebook link, man. im uploading our PMS right now and dont u dare say i sent it to u via skype because ill upload that shyt too.

u better come back guns blazing you tranny sounding lame ass. sounded like u been sheltered ya whole life. ya white roommates had more man in their voice than u :sadbron:
c7t8.png
says I have a deep voice and I sound black
yhuv.png
c00ning for asians and white boys..but claim she love brothas

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
c7t8.png
says I have a deep voice and I sound black
yhuv.png
c00ning for asians and white boys..but claim she love brothas
where dat fb link at tho? and i only told u sound black cuz my roommates was in the back saying you sound like a sheltered white boy and i thought u heard em :leostare:

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
bytch nikka mad cuz his convo game was whack. He was a good lil slick in my PMs tho no lie but you can tell he only got game online. got this nikka into a real convo and he 'uhhhh' and didnt say shyt the whole time but mumble. his white roommates were on it more than him. ahahaha

@KOOL-AID
:umad: