@InDePickWest....why you snitched that time I posted the THOT FB page with you on it?

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
you dumb slut, how you gonna type the same exact ignorant way you type on FB?

you stay giving yourself away :laff: self snitching :laff:

POST.MY.FACEBOOK. Post it nikka. and lets see if its been updated for more than a month that u nikkas been having this on running joke.. lets see if i type the same way. stop woofin nikka.

everything u say after this is irrelevant until you post my facebook link.

LIKE I SAID POST MY FACEBOOK.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
POST.MY.FACEBOOK. Post it nikka. and lets see if its been updated for more than a month that u nikkas been having this on running joke.. lets see if i type the same way. stop woofin nikka.

everything u say after this is irrelevant until you post my facebook link.

LIKE I SAID POST MY FACEBOOK.

@KOOL-AID , ima let you rock today.
camyuckface-png.119

Unleash the flutes on Luenell
camyuckface-png.119

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Was it you nikka? lol lame nikka be quiet i dont have a fb so how did i give u mines? i will post the whole PM convo just for shyts and giggles.
if u wanna expose shyt..expose the person who first got my info..lets see this. lol im bored

either drop the shyt or shut the hell up and stuff your mouth with food
like you normally do booga bear.
Stop running up in threads trying to shyt on folks
when you toreback as fukk and you wont have this problem.

PS: you might want to take time out of your schedule of making dumb ass threads
to cop some metabolife, some muthafukking nutra-slim

you need to travel yo big ass to Long Beach and get on the CT Fletcher Workout.

Last edited:

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Was it you nikka? lol lame nikka be quiet i dont have a fb so how did i give u mines? i will post the whole PM convo just for shyts and giggles.
if u wanna expose shyt..expose the person who first got my info..lets see this. lol im bored

are these your pictures that are now circulating our wonderful website?

if so...that lip gloss is poppin
:shaq:

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
@KOOL-AID , ima let you you rock today.
camyuckface-png.119

Unleash the flutes on Luenell
camyuckface-png.119
Lol. I knew it was that nikka. ill post the whole convo. no edits. tell him to post the convo RIGHT now too. no time for photoshop. that nikka stayed in my PMs and he was funny so i entertained him. skyped him once with my roommates in the back. didnt talk about shyt becuz he had the personality of a snapple bottle and didnt sound sexy at all. that shyt was like for 12 minutes and i got off. my roommates said he sounded like a soft nikka so i never skyped him again.

nikka let me find out all this is cuz you salty :bryan:

a murda

I love my wife brehs
Daps
Reppin
Reppin Chi-City Southside
Lol. I knew it was that nikka. ill post the whole convo. no edits. tell him to post the convo RIGHT now too. no time for photoshop. that nikka stayed in my PMs and he was funny so i entertained him. skyped him once with my roommates in the back. didnt talk about shyt becuz he had the personality of a snapple bottle and didnt sound sexy at all. that shyt was like for 12 minutes and i got off. my roommates said he sounded like a soft nikka so i never skyped him again.

@KOOL-AID :dahellkelly: whats goin on breh

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window

Potential backfire? :leon: