InDePickWest Web of Lies

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
Typical, hard headed, jobless fakkit. Not only will you have a miserable and hard life on this earth but when you die it's going to be a million times worse. :youngsabo:
Not jobless, I'm a Brickmason's apprentice

Just because you cherrypick shyt from an Arab interpretation of Abrahamic syncretism to suit your retarded replies doesn't mean its' true

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Beloved, you're siding with a PROUD fakkit who calls being bi and wanting to fukk other men in the ass as a 'preference'. What's really good?
I don't give a fukk bout dude
I been called u out

U been lying bout your age and gender.

I just got to the point where I leave u alone cause these fakkits on here don't care
They still be flirting with u and sending pics like u really a 19yr female :dead:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
Not jobless, I'm a Brickmason's apprentice

Just because you cherrypick shyt from an Arab interpretation of Abrahamic syncretism to suit your retarded replies doesn't mean its' true

Yes, we should all normalize homosexuality, live freely and see where life takes us. You're truly brain dead no wonder you got your cakes stolen.

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
I don't give a fukk bout dude
I been called u out

U been lying bout your age and gender.

I just got to the point where I leave u alone cause these fakkits on here don't care
They still be flirting with u and sending pics like u really a 19yr female :dead:

Yeah, ok. I'm really lying about being a woman (on an internet forum) when I have my period rn. Is being a female really that unfathomable to some of you online weirdos? There are women everywhere. Log off and go outside and I assure you you'll see 20 in 5 mins. You're stupid. Please stick to stealing pics of obese women and making it your avi. I'm not into your type anyways nor am I interested in showing myself to you. Goodbye.