InDePickWest Web of Lies

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
So @ChiefQueen beloved I didn't know you were out here soliciting dikk pictures from the brehs.

Lmaooo, solicit?! Tf? I would say more so to use it later to expose them. Basically, there was a thread on here about uncircumcised peen. I PUBLICLY stated how I found uncut peen disgusting and how I would never be with a guy that was uncut. This bytch @Black Cobain weird ass quoted me talking bout, 'yeah, well you wouldn't say that if you saw mine '. I said, 'Oh rly? If you bout it dm me' :mjpls: He did in a matter of minutes with a pic zoomed up on his D which made it appear bigger than it probably is. I replied with the above when I was really thinking :krs: 'your dumbass actually sent me a pic that I can use later to blackmail you'. Basically, I set the trap and he fell for it. Next time when he decides to send random women online pics of his D make sure he probably cleans his hands and cuts his nails. His cuticles made me want to gag. Oh, and btw I still have the picture with his ugly face in it if I end up wanting to expose him. :youngsabo: @BrokePhiBroke

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
Lmaooo, solicit?! Tf? I would say more so to use it later to expose them. Basically, there was a thread on here about uncircumcised peen. I PUBLICLY stated how I found uncut peen disgusting and how I would never be with a guy that was uncut. This bytch @Black Cobain weird ass quoted me talking bout, 'yeah, well you wouldn't say that if you saw mine '. I said, 'Oh rly? If you bout it dm me' :mjpls: He did in a matter of minutes with a pic zoomed up on his D which made it appear bigger than it probably is.

I replied with the above when I was really thinking :krs: 'your dumbass actually sent me a pic that I can use later to blackmail you'. Basically, I set the trap and he fell for it. Next time when he decides to send random women online pics of his D make sure he probably cleans his hands and cuts his nails. His cuticles made me want to gag. Oh and I still have the picture with his ugly face in it if I end up wanting to expose him. :youngsabo: @BrokePhiBroke
If you didn't write like a teenager with ADHD I wouldn't of even posted the screenshot:russell:

Glad you got all that outta your system princess :youngsabo:

BroolStories

All Star
Daps
full

full

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
If you didn't write like a teenager with ADHD I wouldn't of even posted the screenshot:russell:

Glad you got all that outta your system princess :youngsabo:

Straight self deflecting over this new found info I just dropped. That 'screenshot' was pathetic and showed what an amateur you are that's trying to keep up with the big league. That shyt is NOTHING compared to what I have on you. Lmaooo. Btw, aren't you the same dude who used to say that you are Bi and were down to fukk men? There's a lot of undercover homosexuals on the Coli. :wow: @BrokePhiBroke

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
Straight self deflecting over this new found info i just dropped. The 'screenshot' was NOTHING compared to what I have on you. Lmaooo. Btw, aren't you the dude who used to say you were Bi and were down to fukk men? There's a lot of undercover homosexuals on the Coli. :wow:
I can't be assed to read all that bird shyt

And yeah, I've made my preferences open here for awhile, you gonna tell me it gets hot in summer too?