InDePickWest Web of Lies

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
Lmaooo at these fukking fakkits on the Coli. Dudes openly talking about wanting to fukk other men in the ass as being a 'preference'. Disgusting. Please wash your hands and cut your cutical, princess. @Barnett114
I thought vapid birds like you were more accepting than that:shaq2: :troll:

Ass sure stays on your mind 24/7, fakkit!
Better than stanning jews :manny:

Black Lightning

Superstar
Daps
2013 - 20
2015 - 21
2017 - 19

giphy.gif

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
reckless is the right word of choice. If I ever get that down bad ban me immediately. IP and Universe ban. :scust:

It's actually quite sad when you really think about it. Majority of these dudes on here do not interact with women on a daily basis therefore the little chance that they do get with conversing with a woman they go buck wild and instantly take it sexual. Smh.

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
Not only are you a OUT & PROUD fakkit but you're also an pathetic joke and a waste of sperm. Your mother should have swallowed you just like you swallowed dikk everyday.
  • I've put off killing myself because of my parents always being proud of me for making it this far (I was given a few hours to live after I was born, so was my supposed-to-be older brother) and my grandmother, who believes people go to hell after they die

:gladbron: you actually have a right opinion this time!

Better wait 20+ years, bih :pacspit: :umad:

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Straight self deflecting over this new found info I just dropped. That 'screenshot' was pathetic and showed what an amateur you are that's trying to keep up with the big league. That shyt is NOTHING compared to what I have on you. Lmaooo. Btw, aren't you the same dude who used to say that you are Bi and were down to fukk men? There's a lot of undercover homosexuals on the Coli. :wow: @BrokePhiBroke
Why I was tagged on this one...

He been saying he was bi under his former name :heh:

He's even in the happy pride month thread.