Independence Day Resurgence

Daps
Reppin
St louis
:jbhmm:What was Vivica's wig budget like?

Lol, but yeah I'd like to see what the explaination on the aliens returning. Like they held a gripe for 20 years? :wtb:

:deadmanny:
wat6rr.jpg

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Lol, but yeah I'd like to see what the explaination on the aliens returning. Like they held a gripe for 20 years? :wtb:

I remember reading in the other thread/an article that it's like a day after the 96 event...since the signal had to travel far and shyt :manny:

Makes some sense, I guess.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I remember reading in the other thread/an article that it's like a day after the 96 event...since the signal had to travel far and shyt :manny:

Makes some sense, I guess.
:why: That concept is going over my head, I guess I have to dig up the og movie & stay posted in the threads here until the movie comes out

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
:why: That concept is going over my head, I guess I have to dig up the og movie & stay posted in the threads here until the movie comes out

found the article:

Independence Day 2 Synopsis Revealed

Independence Day 2 would take place 20 years after the events of the first movie, but the time difference may not be the same for the aliens that retreated:

”The humans knew that one day the aliens would come back, and they know that the only way you can really travel in space is through wormholes. So for the aliens, it could take two or three weeks, but for us that’s 20 or 25 years.”

My bad, not a day, but a short time frame nonetheless

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OMG @ WHAT THEY DID TO WILL CHARACTER (SO DISRESPECTFUL)

will-smith-dies-on-viral-site-162714.jpg

According to a timeline found on the viral site, "While test piloting the ESD's first alien hybrid fighter, an unknown malfunction causes the untimely death of Col. Hiller. Hiller's valor in the War of '96 made him a beloved global icon whose selfless assault against the alien mothership lead directly to the enemy's defeat. He is survived by his wife Jasmine and his son Dylan.

:dame:

I know that they had to take Will out of it somehow but this?:mjlol:

This trailer still got me tho brehs:mjcry: seeing ID4 in theaters as a kid was just :wow: And I know the plot was straight :francis: but still :wow:

Manuel Hot Pepper Lopez

cac this, cac that, c00n this c00n that
Daps
Reppin
-------------------------
OMG @ WHAT THEY DID TO WILL CHARACTER (SO DISRESPECTFUL)

will-smith-dies-on-viral-site-162714.jpg

According to a timeline found on the viral site, "While test piloting the ESD's first alien hybrid fighter, an unknown malfunction causes the untimely death of Col. Hiller. Hiller's valor in the War of '96 made him a beloved global icon whose selfless assault against the alien mothership lead directly to the enemy's defeat. He is survived by his wife Jasmine and his son Dylan.
LOL
But what else could they do? He's the one that didn't want to do it, so his absence has to come up somehow

They could replace Will with a new nikka...but people would complain

They could Paul Walker his face on a dude, give him no lines and have him killed off early in a more heroic fashion.... but that would be stupid as well

Last edited: