Independence Day Resurgence

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love the concept and it makes sense. Earth knew these aliens would eventually come back someday and prepared for it.

But Its hilarious of how in the first movie, the humans didn't stand a chance and they bullshyt there way into a W and judging from this trailer, they still don't stand a chance and they'll bullshyt there way into another W :mjlol:.
Last time it was a floppy disk virus that took them down, maybe this time the humans will hack their IP address and flood their network and make it go offline :russ:
Also can someone clarify what that was at the beginning of the trailer? Were aliens secrectly living in the dessert building some sort of base of operations. I couldn't tell what Jeff Goldblum and co. were looking at.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I love the concept and it makes sense. Earth knew these aliens would eventually come back someday and prepared for it.

But Its hilarious of how in the first movie, the humans didn't stand a chance and they bullshyt there way into a W and judging from this trailer, they still don't stand a chance and they'll bullshyt there way into another W :mjlol:.
Last time it was a floppy disk virus that took them down, maybe this time the humans will hack their IP address and flood their network and make it go offline :russ:
Also can someone clarify what that was at the beginning of the trailer? Were aliens secrectly living in the dessert building some sort of base of operations. I couldn't tell what Jeff Goldblum and co. were looking at.
Or maybe this time they smartened up and got apple products :manny:

Manuel Hot Pepper Lopez

cac this, cac that, c00n this c00n that
Daps
Reppin
-------------------------
Sure but breh...compared to those two its no comparison... Finding dory will be a smash hit but I'd rank pending films for box office success:
  • Star wars (2 billion)
  • Superman vs batman
  • Finding dory
  • Civil war
  • Xmen
  • Turtles 2
  • Suicide squad
  • Star trek 13
  • id4.2
  • Ghostbusters
  • Central intelligence
  • Deadpool
I agree but to his credit both id4 and finding dory kinda have the jurassic world thing going for it. Many of us that saw it as kids are at the age where we can take our own kids
What is Finding Dory?

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
and of course, some woman as the president. can we have one movie without all this feminist bullshyt shoved down our throats? lol at the guy who was bill pullman's father in the first one being here as the same age. skipping this bullshyt.