Incredible Admission by renknowned scientist Dr. Gary Nolan - UFOs, Reverse Engineering, and Whistleblowers - "There's something here"

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

1. Dr. Nolan asserts that extraterrestrials have not only visited Earth, but they are continuing to visit and have been here for a long time. He also suggests that they may be influencing culture and could potentially explain many of the world's religions.
  2. He firmly believes, with 100% certainty, that we have evidence of alien presence and that reverse engineering of their technology is taking place.
  3. Dr. Nolan refers to the National Defense Appropriation Act passed last year, which includes provisions for the establishment of an unidentified aerial phenomenon office and an investigation into incidents dating back to 1945. He notes that 12 U.S senators have signed on to a document requesting information on these phenomena, and the Department of Defense now has a team working on collating and providing this information to Congress
  4. He mentions the creation of a whistleblower program that allows individuals who have been working on reverse engineering programs of objects to share their knowledge with Congress in a classified setting. According to him, the most recent testimony created a stir in Washington.
  5. He argues that the most compelling evidence supporting his belief in extraterrestrial visitation is the actions of the government and the number of politicians who have signed off on related statements. He also cites his personal experiences with individuals who have worked on reverse engineering programs and those involved in collecting original information.
  6. He raises a question about why advanced extraterrestrial craft would crash and suggests that what we are seeing are not living entities but likely drones or some form of advanced AI. He implies that a much more advanced civilization would not risk their lives by coming here, and instead, they would send unmanned craft or AI.
  7. Additionally, he mentioned that he was close to examining a non-human craft about 7-8 years ago. However, when certain individuals who didn't want his group to gain access to it found out, they used bureaucratic means to prevent it.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
He raises a question about why advanced extraterrestrial craft would crash and suggests that what we are seeing are not living entities but likely drones or some form of advanced AI. He implies that a much more advanced civilization would not risk their lives by coming here, and instead, they would send unmanned craft or AI.

This.

I’ve always thought this.

I never understood why people assume it’s little green beings flying here.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
dahellian.png

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There’s an opportunity here for black people to create a new religion.

Declare publicly that you have been visited by mighty beings from billions and billions of miles away. And they revealed to you the calamity that is to fall upon the enslavers, those who call themselves masters of a whole human being. Those who stole fathers and mothers. Kids and aunties. Uncles and cousins. And brought them to a foreign land. Then raped and savagely brutalized them.

A judgement is coming. And it is ferocious. Like a raging sea, when it arrives no power of man shall subdue it.

You have been warned.

Be like the Egyptians and give the descendants of those who were kidnapped your worldly possessions so that the lord may deal with you kindly and with forgiveness.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Seen this on Reddit.
I begrudgingly went on ***** to see this too. Its interesting but take it with grain of salt. Very scary if true.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
This.

I’ve always thought this.

I never understood why people assume it’s little green beings flying here.

The 2069 Alpha Centauri mission is NASA's 2016 parked program to send a probe to look for life around the Proxima b solar system. It's gonna be around the 2100s when it reaches (4 light years away). I have read many times that this system is the most plausible that intelligent space faring life exists.

I think it's possible that what we have been seeing are their probes. Pause.

It will be scary to see if/when we find anything.