Incoming east coast heat wave (6/17)

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
My upstairs A/C went out yesterday. Dude said they need to do a leak check for $1200. Sent another tech and he said it was the blower.

Got a second opinion at it was in fact the blower.
:whew:
Went from not knowing what’s up and droppin a rack plus to changing out a blower for under $300. My refrigerant is low and that $400 to recharge.
:beli:
We were going to Hilton head on Tuesday but now we will have to get out blower fixed because they don’t have the part in stock.
:why:
Kids and I slept upstairs with the fan on blast. It wasn’t bad. Wifey kept herself downstairs with A/C on 68.
:stopitslime:
Stay cool Coli Brehs and Brehettes

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
I was shooting some basketball yesterday :manny: I do a lot of activities in this weather it's the perfect time to sweat. The feeling of a cold shower afterwards is :wow:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
My upstairs A/C went out yesterday. Dude said they need to do a leak check for $1200. Sent another tech and he said it was the blower.

Got a second opinion at it was in fact the blower.
:whew:
Went from not knowing what’s up and droppin a rack plus to changing out a blower for under $300. My refrigerant is low and that $400 to recharge.
:beli:
We were going to Hilton head on Tuesday but now we will have to get out blower fixed because they don’t have the part in stock.
:why:
Kids and I slept upstairs with the fan on blast. It wasn’t bad. Wifey kept herself downstairs with A/C on 68.
:stopitslime:
Stay cool Coli Brehs and Brehettes

:mjlol:

breh gonna get himself killed if he keeps pulling that shyt :russ: