Incoming east coast heat wave (6/17)

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
The wiring in some sockets in my house is fukked up. If too many appliances are running up stairs the power goes out. I had to go get an extension cord to reach to another room so I could run the ac. I was burning up.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Can't wait till Monday 😩.

I hope we don't have another one of these heat waves again for a while.
I’m looking at the weather report for next week. No relief for the South with this “cold” front. Y’all Northeast cats got it good.
:gucci:
Today it will be 97 in Atlanta. Normal high is 88.
:picard:
Relief for us is low 90’s next week.
:francis:

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
It's already 83 degrees at 8:45 am 😩.

It's supposed to thunderstorm (which will bring a cold front) around 12 this afternoon till at least around 2 o'clock or 2:30.

Tomorrow, for most of Monday the temp is going to be in the low-mid 60s with dew points in the low 60s as well so no need to worry about sweating bullets tomorrow 😌.

Thursday is going to be even cooler with the high near 70.

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
The wiring in some sockets in my house is fukked up. If too many appliances are running up stairs the power goes out. I had to go get an extension cord to reach to another room so I could run the ac. I was burning up.

You shouldn’t run an AC through an extension cord, breh, that’s a fire hazard.

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
It's already 83 degrees at 8:45 am 😩.

It's supposed to thunderstorm (which will bring a cold front) around 12 this afternoon till at least around 2 o'clock or 2:30.

Tomorrow, for most of Monday the temp is going to be in the low-mid 60s with dew points in the low 60s as well so no need to worry about sweating bullets tomorrow 😌.

Thursday is going to be even cooler with the high near 70.

Yeah Tuesday and Wednesday look kinda bad but overall this week looks fine

Hopefully these storms deliver today

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
I know I just bought no running shoes and popped my head out the window drinking my pre workout.....not nearly as excited anymore :sadcam:

In the summer I just run get my run in before 8 am or after 7pm. After 8am the heat and humidity start to ramp up.

Did a 4 mile run this morning at like 7:15am and by the time I got back at 7:45am, the sun crept out and the humidity was turning up.

I do most of my running along the long Island sound, so it's not too bad humidity wise as running more in land.