In Your House: Hell in a Cell (4 match PPV special)

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was a terrible horrible awful ending . Vince needs to fire himself for green lighting that and I’m a Wwe Stan . :hhh: But AEW won . The fiend should of beat Rollins to near death and won the title if not don’t put him in a title match . It’s like Vince didn’t learn a thing from ryback abd braun

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It's clear they don't give a shyt now that they've got the FOX money along with the Saudi money.
It’ll never cease to amaze me how people still watch even while the show actively does all it can to express nothing but disdain and disgust for its audience. Vince hates the fans and doesn’t want them to watch. I’ve never seen another company treat its customers like this.

Judging by the last year, most people are tuning out for keeps :francis:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
I had Karate Kid in the background during the PPV and it made me think how crazy it is how Rocky and Karate Kid gave WWE the easiest formula to making stars and they just don't follow it at all.

Give the underdog unsurmountable odds and either let him win on an upset like Karate Kid or let them come close to winning but lose in a way that feels like a moral victory.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
thefiendmartinlawrence.jpg

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
That was a terrible horrible awful ending . Vince needs to fire himself for green lighting that and I’m a Wwe Stan . :hhh: But AEW won . The fiend should of beat Rollins to near death and won the title if not don’t put him in a title match . It’s like Vince didn’t learn a thing from ryback abd braun
He knew what he did with them and Wyatt his entire career was bad. It’s all on purpose. Ask yourself this, if his goal was make the show bad, drive away fans, and make sure nobody is a draw, what would he do differently? The only other possible explanation is he knows the crowd hates it and he does it anyway either because ye enjoys it or he enjoys chasing away paying customers.

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
IMO it was too early for the Fiend vs Rollins match. Too early for the Fiend to have a title shot. They should've just had the Demon King vs The Fiend inside Hell in a Cell.

Instead they book themselves in a corner.
Just like they did with Ryback and CM Punk:francis:. A small hint of competition had them making all these changes, and in the end they just keep doing the same dumb shyt they always do because they know people won't turn away.:beli:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Squash Kofi and piss off millions
Possibly losing fans
Then folllow with a hell in a cell ppv main event that people demand refunds for

:lolbron:

Its such good shyt

You didn't piss off millions by squashing Kofi. The IWC is a minority. The only bad thing they did in the last week was how the booked this match.

sbud

All Star
Daps
Ironically the only superpower of the fiend that’s actually real is that he’ll keep it interesting even after the fukked up booking.

Goddamn everyone knew they were gonna pull this slick shyt against better judgement and they went ahead with it anyway. Vince really doesn’t give a shyt about the product anymore with this Saudi and Fox money.

fukking idiots.