In Your House: Hell in a Cell (4 match PPV special)

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
did you see that clip a while back of matt riddle explaining to the boys how he ran into goldberg in the back? they caught the whole thing on camera. goldberg can not STAND matt riddle, and riddle sittin there with his smug face taunting goldberg. goldberg told him to see him after the show. you gotta go back and watch it, it was funny as fuk.
I found it

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Three out of WWE's four shows this week went off the air with fans booing
They cheered The Fiend at the end of RAW
They cheered Ciampa at the end of NXT
They cheered Valesquez at the end of Smackdown
This was the only show to end in boos and rightfully so, because outside of Asuka & Kairi winning it was the same old shyt. I guarantee you they heard those AEW chants and the boos were too deafening to ignore. That belt has to come off of Seth ASAP because he's just not main event material, but that crowd reaction was the company's fault for putting Bray in a title match too soon with no intention of giving him the title.

sbud

All Star
Daps
That being said, people are putting too much faith in AEW and are going to wind up disappointed sooner or later.

That’s fine but at least there’s a chance of something being better. Vinny has been doing this shyt for 15 years at this point without a care. I took a break around 2008 and came back around in 2015 and some things caught my interest. Now I just see it for what it is. I’m NWG/AEW as of tonight. I know he doesn’t give a shyt if one or two of us slide out, but on some real shyt - fukk this shytty ass company. I’ll find some better shyt to watch on Mondays and Fridays on tv/Netflix/Hulu.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Doubt this shyt matters in a couple months but they booked themselves into the corner tonight trying to capitalize off the Fiend shyt getting over like it has & booking this early :manny:

Makes no sense to book Fiend vs Lesnar at Survivor Series (which going off recent history would have been the match) because there is literally no good way to get to or out of that match with those 2 characters. They can do Rollins vs Lesnar again at SS (Lesnar can win this time) & then give Fiend the belt after that.