In Your House: Hell in a Cell (4 match PPV special)

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
He’s probably not, heard Fox wants him on Smackdown which is why he probably didn’t win tonight

can’t have the universal and wwe championship on the same brand

he’s not getting the strap soon imo since they’re not letting him go over Brock
I'd be kinda shocked if he went to Smackdown

I can't see that happening

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
If that's the case then the story this bum ass company is telling is Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers because this was some hot ass garbage.

How many stomps did Seth use on Brock and Braun they're booked as a beast and a monster but human The Fiend is looked at as not human Seth used every stomp and unprotected head shots and this nikka kicked out at 1

The Fiend doesn't need a title how could you beat him

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
If they were so hellbent on Seth not losing the title, all they had to do was have the Fiend push his shyt in before the bell rang and have it end via no contest. Seth, at best, should have gotten one spurt of offense (couple superkicks, 2-3 stomps only for a nearfall) and beyond that got murked.

Instead... this.

That's three and a half hours I can't fukking get back.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
IMO it was too early for the Fiend vs Rollins match. Too early for the Fiend to have a title shot. They should've just had the Demon King vs The Fiend inside Hell in a Cell.

Instead they book themselves in a corner.

That’s true, when they first announced it I thought it was too soon and it would’ve made more sense for him to get a few feuds under his belt, leading up to a big non-title WM match with someone before getting the belt, but since they booked the match anyway, they might as well have pulled the trigger cause Seth won’t be the same as a face again :yeshrug:.

Daps
So....you DQ a Hell in the Cell match...

giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Imagine Undertaker not leaving Survivor Series 91 with the belt.

that’s how you create a monster.

Let them be a monster then pay the shyt off that night.

simple story. Seth was human and afraid of this motherfukker, he loses.. has to find himself again and comes back to eventually get this evil SOB