In Your House: Hell in a Cell (4 match PPV special)

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

TGaMyI.gif

Qswl5z.gif

all3rd

All Star
Daps
What the fukk was that and now I get the DQ question of WWE's twitter account.

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
I was waitin for the fiend to b declared legit injured and have jojo run out on some corny fake shoot shyt
Leading to seth rollins bein sent to a psychward
:mjlol:

I wanna laugh but this shyt is WWE feasible.

Jojo comes out concerned. .. rubs essential Tea tree oils and such on him.. he sits right up like the Undertaker

:francis:

We got nobody but ourselves to blame if any of this shyt happens breh. Can’t give them ideas

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn’t have cared if seth won the match with one stomp. Wwe needs strong baby faces

to me, it doesn’t make sense for the fiend to want to be champion. He should just want to hurt seth

If he loses the match, whatever, as long as seth is laying after the match that’s good enough :yeshrug:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
A legitimate athlete.... a fukking LEGIT strongman.... it takes 5 finishers to put him down. Okay that's fair, a lot more than anyone else I've seen. :leon:

But some barely in shape big dude.... who was getting beat clean with only one finisher for YEARS..... puts on a mask and takes TWENTY FINISHERS.... TOO MANY TO COUNT FOREIGN OBJECT SHOTS.... SHOTS TO THE HEAD.... and kicks out at 1? Really my nikka? Then after the sledgehammer to the face under 10 lbs of metal... he gets up instantly and sticks his fingers down the throat of your universal champion? :unimpressed:

Sorry, fiend wack as shyt for that, brehs. That shyt took me right out of the match when he ate all of those finishers and kicked out at 1. It made Lesnar look stupid, Braun look stupid, PEOPLE WHO WEREN'T EVEN IN THE MATCH! :camby:

I'm gonna need to hear the Bryan Alvarez podcast for this shyt. Jesus Christ. :camby:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Seth is telling a story right now and putting Bray character over right now

The Fiend is Michael Myers esque
I'm not rolling, Kane at his kayfabe strongest had his limits

Undertaker had his limits....even in the movies Michael Myers has his limits

So if all those finishers, alternate finisher, signature moves, damn near attempted murder isn't The Fiends limit then what is?

Because if someone does less than that now and Fiend loses it creates a VERY large inconsistency with him.

Its like they learned nothing about how the crowd feels about spamming finishers and kicking out of them, Reigns got booed the fukk out the stadium after kicking out of 5 F5's

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Brays winning the title at Survivor Series :ehh:

He’s probably not, heard Fox wants him on Smackdown which is why he probably didn’t win tonight

can’t have the universal and wwe championship on the same brand

he’s not getting the strap soon imo since they’re not letting him go over Brock