In your experience what city has the most aggressive/violent people in the USA

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Pittsburgh.

• I got jumped by 5 dudes over a $10 bag of weed. A blunts worth. One of them socked me with a right that split my right (your left) eyebrow open and I had to run into a college party before they killed me bleeding all over myself and I had to get stitches.
  • I got tebowed by a white guy in a truck when I was driving in the South Side and he threatened to knock me out in front of a cop.
  • I almost got a gun pulled out on me by white police officer for jaywalking, and the only thing stopping him was his partner that restrained him from pulling out his gun in broad daylight...he had a nazi tattoo.
  • I was just backing out of a corner back in 2007 in my 05 Pontiac Vibe out of my apartment at the time and some old Italian dude with his daughter literally goes fukking ballistic on me and his own daughter had to restain him.
  • Me and a friend were walking on Penn Ave near Bloomfield and some disgusting methed out white guy in a car parks on the street and just screams "fukk you n*gger" loud as hell looking at me then drives away. I wanted to kill him right then and then. Most racist shyt ever :scust:
  • Lost count of the amount of times white Pittsburghers got hostile over parking spaces with me & my Mom and Grandma and sisters going to the mall.
  • Going out the the Southside, Barfights were a regular occurrence...

Just typing this out got me mad! :scust: That's why I moved almost 10 years ago and never came back. People are just really hateful, hostile, aggressive, and violent cause it's so terrible and dark and dreary and depressing.

Last edited:

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Pittsburgh.

• I got jumped by 5 dudes over a $10 bag of weed. A blunts worth. One of them socked me with a right that split my left eyebrow open and I had to run into a college party before they killed me bleeding all over myself and I had to get stitches.
  • I got tebowed by a white guy in a truck when I was driving and he threatened to knock me out in front of a cop.
  • I almost got a gun pulled out on me by white police officer for jaywalking, and the only thing stopping him was his partner that restrained him from pulling out his gun in broad daylight...he had a nazi tattoo.
  • I was just backing out of a corner back in 2007 out of my apartment at the time and some old Italian dude with his daughter literally goes fukking ballistic on me and his daughter restains him.
  • Me and a friend were walking on Penn Ave near Bloomfield and some white guy in a car parks on the street and just screams "fukk you n*gger" loud as hell looking at me. I wanted to kill him right then and then. Most racist shyt ever :scust:
  • Lost count of the amount of times white Pittsburghers got hostile over parking spaces with my Mom and Grandma and sisters going to the mall.
  • Going out the the Southside, Barfights were a regular occurrence...

Just typing this out got me mad
:scust:

You sound like a bytch

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps

Not on no street shyt like talkin bout it, just a generally negative disposition.