In what ways do you expect rights of minorities to be infringed upon under this new administration?

Daps
Reppin
NYC
:francis:Same horseshyt from a hundred years ago in Europe.

:whoa:"If your papers are in order, you won't be targeted for being a minority."
:whoa:"These are just temporary measures until the crisis is over."
:whoa:"Complex issues require unique solutions that are perhaps heavy handed."

:francis::francis::francis:

If we're close to becoming Nazi Germany, I will gladly join the opposition and admit I was dead wrong.

But what if we don't? What if things turn out okay? Would you be willing to admit that you overreacted and blew things out of proportion?

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
Hey OP, check out what the new chief strategist thinks about you and your fellow Joos

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Hey OP, check out what the new chief strategist thinks about you and your fellow Joos
I don't really care what anyone thinks about Jews. It doesn't define me. I was raised in a Jewish family but that's where it ends.

When they start writing LEGISLATION that targets jews, then let's have this discussion.

Beyond that I could give two fukks. People are allowed to think and say whatever they want. It's their actions I pay attention to the most.

PS I love Mel Gibson also. I don't care.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
I don't really care what anyone thinks about Jews. It doesn't define me. I was raised in a Jewish family but that's where it ends.

When they start writing LEGISLATION that targets jews, then let's have this discussion.

Beyond that I could give two fukks. People are allowed to think and say whatever they want. It's their actions I pay attention to the most.

PS I love Mel Gibson also. I don't care.
Jewn