In US Sales, COD Sells 4.4 Million, Battlefront 2 882K

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wait til E3 and all other shooter presentations put emphasis on no pay to win and no loot boxes.

I wonder how many upcoming games was gonna do loot boxes too and saw this backlash and said :picard::hubie: fukk that

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
On the uncharted panel at psx it was said uncharted series has sold over 13 million since May of 2016. Pushing the series to 41.7 million sold
Who cares tho. Uncharted was just a tomb raider wannabe that was decently made. Then uncharted 2 came and crushed the buildings. Uncharted 3 I know for a fact was slept on by THIS COMMUNITY. Only myself and @Fatboi1 can claim they played and enjoyed it from this community. We desperately tried to get others to join. I even remember the excuse for why it wasn't copped. Most Sony gamers said they was busy with mass effect 3 :francis: Uncharted 4 gets talked about only for system war purposes. Nobody actually plays uncharted 4 these days :laugh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Wait til E3 and all other shooter presentations put emphasis on no pay to win and no loot boxes.

I wonder how many upcoming games was gonna do loot boxes too and saw this backlash and said :picard::hubie: fukk that

Won't stop 2K with RDR2.

shyt, they not even catching hell for NBA 2K17. :francis:

Star Wars stans made them fall back.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Who cares tho. Uncharted was just a tomb raider wannabe that was decently made. Then uncharted 2 came and crushed the buildings. Uncharted 3 I know for a fact was slept on by THIS COMMUNITY. Only myself and @Fatboi1 can claim they played and enjoyed it from this community. We desperately tried to get others to join. I even remember the excuse for why it wasn't copped. Most Sony gamers said they was busy with mass effect 3 :francis: ROCK CLIMBING SIMULATOR 4 gets talked about only for system war purposes. Nobody actually plays uncharted 4 these days :laugh:
Fixed...though I did buy Lost Legacy of few weeks ago and hope that it's decent