Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Disney is probably dropping EA. Second time they’ve botched this game
There's no way they continue.

It's 5 years into a 10 year deal and all EA has done is release 2 mediocre battlefront games dwarfed in controversy.

The star wars brand right now I'd probably as hot as it ever will be and EA has dropped the ball.

Man people don't wanna hear it and I wouldn't have said it myself years ago but ubjsoft would have given us piff if they had the license.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I don't think anyone was expecting Battlefront 2 to do very well, seeing as how the first one was recieved.

they were probably hoping releasing it near the movie release would Skyrocket sales.
The 2nd game was supposed to be an apology for the first and it's worse :dead:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

It's 5 years into a 10 year deal and all EA has done is release 2 mediocre battlefront games dwarfed in controversy.

The star wars brand right now I'd probably as hot as it ever will be and EA has dropped the ball.

Man people don't wanna hear it and I wouldn't have said it myself years ago but ubjsoft would have given us piff if they had the license.
5 years in and not even a word about new KOTOR :comeon:

Could you imagine the hype if they put Bioware's best on a new KOTOR and did it right? :damn:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I don't get the comparison, Battlefront was never this great of a franchise anyway :yeshrug:
I played BF2, as a non-Star Wars fan, and it shyts all over COD WW2...I know everyone has an opinion, but do people really think COD is good, or even okay?

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
SWBF2 is gonna sell like crazy when that movie hit

Same thing happen with the OG SWBF

NOV, 23 2015
STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT, HALO 5: GUARDIANS FAIL TO MEET GAMESTOP SALES EXPECTATIONS
Assassin's Creed: Syndicate underperforms, too.

SWBF eventually sold a lot more after a modest start

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I played BF2, as a non-Star Wars fan, and it shyts all over COD WW2...I know everyone has an opinion, but do people really think COD is good, or even okay?
That shyt just has a cult following at this point. Plus the gameplay can still be pretty fun

• Dap
Reactions: B86

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
That shyt just has a cult following at this point. Plus the gameplay can still be pretty fun
Maybe I'm getting old but from someone that went hard on COD during the MW1&2 days, run and gun just doesn't do it anymore. I'm know I'm in the minority though (4+ million sales...)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Time for Naughty Gods to take over :wow:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Just fukking do a single player Star Wars game.

Can you imagine a competent sci-fi equivalent to the Witcher 3 brehs?

Use the expanded universe (or legends) too you fukking plebs.

Game looks absolutely gorgeous though I will give them that.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
EA is just at the end of another shyt cycle that tends to happen with those morons every 10 years or so. They deserve to lose the Star Wars franchise.

This is all similar to the heat they were feeling in 2007 with all the garbage they released from around the end of the N64/PSONE era straight through the PS2 era. 2008 was a huge rebound year for them because of it and if history repeats itself it will be the same shyt in 2018 or 2019.

This is why EA sucks. They can do tons of great things, but dumbfukk it often and predictably too.

I can put a clock on them like I can near @PS4 when another xbox one revision is out and nobody cares.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
BTW WW2 is a very fun game. Best COD I have played in a while.