In US Sales, COD Sells 4.4 Million, Battlefront 2 882K

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Why does EA hate their customers? I never understood why this company operates like this

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
understood but no one is as blatant as EA.
It's cause somehow even though they've been voted worst company of the year in America multiple years, and even voted worst company in America EVER last year even over like banks and BP, even through all this, they still turn big profits.

I hope the company implodes myself, I want a football game that isn't straight ass.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
It's cause somehow even though they've been voted worst company of the year in America multiple years, and even voted worst company in America EVER last year even over like banks and BP, even through all this, they still turn big profits.

I hope the company implodes myself, I want a football game that isn't straight ass.
There is no such thing as an EA stan and that's pretty remarkable when you think about how passionate people are about this medium

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:laff: It's just funny how people just still support such a shyt company.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
EA is just at the end of another shyt cycle that tends to happen with those morons every 10 years or so. They deserve to lose the Star Wars franchise.

This is all similar to the heat they were feeling in 2007 with all the garbage they released from around the end of the N64/PSONE era straight through the PS2 era. 2008 was a huge rebound year for them because of it and if history repeats itself it will be the same shyt in 2018 or 2019.

This is why EA sucks. They can do tons of great things, but dumbfukk it often and predictably too.

I can put a clock on them like I can near @PS4 when another xbox one revision is out and nobody cares.
Well the thing that led to EA having a rebound was. ....releasing dope and interesting single player games like dead space.

And guess what was on the horizon. A singe player game made by the people that made dead space. And EA cancelled it so they could make more games like battlefront :skip:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Well the thing that led to EA having a rebound was. ....releasing dope and interesting single player games like dead space.

And guess what was on the horizon. A singe player game made by the people that made dead space. And EA cancelled it so they could make more games like battlefront :skip:
You saying this like its a bad game which it isn't at all