﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
Supporter
Daps
According to 6 out of 10 single folks.

pg15.jpg

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Young folks need to get creative. Dating doesn't have to be expensive. Over the decades I'm spent crazy money on dates with my wife. Yet the one she remembers most was a fuq'ing picnic: A nice blanket in the park with 2 Subway footlongs, chips, and 2 Arizona Ice Teas.

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
No need to worry. The folks putting you out of work, snatching up all the money and opportunities are going to bless yall with the relationship of your dreams with AI/robotics - no matter your income bracket, there will be a product for you.
shyt ain't even gonna be thorough, shyt will be like this...

s-l1200.webp

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fb1f2cabf-4d18-4594-b224-aa474c32a751_702x336.jpeg

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
Young folks need to get creative. Dating doesn't have to be expensive. Over the decades I'm spent crazy money on dates with my wife. Yet the one she remembers most was a fuq'ing picnic: A nice blanket in the park with 2 Subway footlongs, chips, and 2 Arizona Ice Teas.

Mannn these hoes don’t want fukkin subway sandwiches and Arizona ice tea…:mjlol:

Sounds like you been out the game since 91

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

summertime is about to hit. I told my girl we gonna be outside biking a lot since I just got a new bike. I'll probably pack food/drinks for some of the adventures outside for impromptu picnics.

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
True, but you can update it to Avacado Toast and Death Water or whatever you young folks are into.
:lolbron:

I spent $83 on a date and that was during happy hour…:francis:

The stupid chick had her nose turned up at the Mexican spot when she first got there, but ended up ordering like three glasses of wine and some tacos

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Being online has ruined a lot of people's brains. Constant exposure to people who are the exception rather than the norm creates a false sense of reality where every woman naturally has a DD-G cup and a 42-52 inch hip size while every man is built like a professional Basketball player and has a minimum net worth of 500,000 dollars.

Social media has fueled a level of entitlement that enriches the influencers and scam artists on the platform as well as the platform owners themselves as they get a cut of the ad revenue. Ads which are algorithmicaly designed to give you a false hope.

Take this seminar and you too will be successful.

Use this product and you too will become successful.

That life that seems out of reach? It's yours. Just pay a few dollars here and a few dollars there.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Mannn these hoes don’t want fukkin subway sandwiches and Arizona ice tea…:mjlol:

Sounds like you been out the game since 91

stop dealing with materialistic gold-diggers then.

any woman turning their nose at a basic first date can get the :camby:

cuz u already know they are gonna have alligator arms when the check comes.