In Theory, is Microsoft’s 1st party studios now>>>>>>>Sony 1st party?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’d much rather microsoft have bought activision or even EA than have bought a publisher with game I actually like. I’d be under my desk right now if they bought capcom or squeenix.

I could easily live the rest of my life without playing an activision game

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Flight simulator? Do you mean visually?
Also, Demon’s Souls is PS5 exclusive.

It's a remaster of an old game, it's not a next gen game

Now gameplay wise Flight Simulator, you suppose to play the game with an actual flight controls not a controller, you can literally learn how to fly a real plane playing the game it's the best flight simulator they ever made, it's beyond anything on playstation, you're not suppose to play it like an arcade game it's a real flight simulator

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Right now?
I say PS5 still has the best first party exclusives.
Halo is a heavy hitter but other than that, not much on the MS first party exclusive side is doing anything for me at the moment.
Forza is the best racing game on consoles period...but it's a racing game...those games in general don't have a strong staying time in my rotation.
I'd like to see more interesting single player experiences come out of MS, especially ones that aren't FPS.

Daps
MS has quantity and potential, Sony has quality and actuality
But MS's potential could turn into a large quality very soon
Which means Sony is on high alert and we are going to see the best of gaming from both
I expect studio acquisitions from Sony, and more first party cross studio games e.g. Insomniac + ND created game
Sony's counter will be
1) Their own studio acquisitions
2) Assigned more teams to each first party team
3) Allow more first party studios to work with each other to create more cross first party games e.g. the rumored Uncharted game with ND and Bend
4) A lot more 2nd party games, Sony published games, and first party other party collobaration

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
You know what would be evil as fukk? If Microsoft turns around and says they would be okay with their developers making cross platform games. Maybe even an exclusive here and there. Microsoft would have their games on all platforms. It would be like Windows being in the majority of computers. Nah, I’m just high.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You know what would be evil as fukk? If Microsoft turns around and says they would be okay with their developers making cross platform games. Maybe even an exclusive here and there. Microsoft would have their games on all platforms. It would be like Windows being in the majority of computers. Nah, I’m just high.

Going 3rd party would be evil? :leostare:

Rell

All Star
Daps
Reppin
giphy.gif

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

These games will be Multiplat for at least another 2-3 years and I think some games like COD will probably always be. Make sure cross play is promoted, release it on everything get sales from playstation and subs from gamepass win/win. You can play hard ball and buy it for playstation every year or two for 70 if you want.... MS still gets paid. It's really a checkmate situation and it gives Sony a taste of there own medicine in the process.

Now at some point games like diablo are probably xbox and PC only. But COD... that's probably MP for the foreseeable future, it's important to have the biggest pool of players with access as possible.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: At call of duty being a quality game now.
It’s a great social game, for a quick couple matches with friends. I stop buying them years ago, but all my friends would still play.

Free COD is great value for gamepass tho, always be able to hope on almost any game and know your friends have it too.

Gamepass is going to be a juggernaut at this point it can’t be stopped.