In Theory, is Microsoft’s 1st party studios now>>>>>>>Sony 1st party?

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
I HATE sony's first party studios (they closed all the good ones I fukked with Japan Studio,
the cats behind motorstorm, ect.)

They don't even make the type of games I would play anymore (on any platform)

Unless you are some hardcore VR/narrative game(shyts boring to me) fan

XBOX has quality and quantity at this point

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's undeniable that Microsoft has a better first party stable right now.

The question is will they all be exclusive now

Warzone will be multiplat but highly doubt we won't see atleast some type of exclusivity with Standalone newer Call of duty games.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yes? It's expected when you buy up a bunch of already established and high-quality IPs.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
It really depends.

Whether it was true or not before...when it comes to multiplayer gaming... Msft exclusives are definitely >>>>>

But, single player immersive story driven gaming? No one is touching Sony...yet.

I'm the type that loves the feeling of ruining another nikka's night by putting him in a Bodybag. I could give a fukk about flying around as spiderman and beating up cpu enemies.

But, I think Xbox is going to try to compete in that as well.

This will be interesting.
Sony gotta prepare to respond on the MP side at this point

no getting around it now

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
get ready for Gamepass on PS....offering all the games that would have went to PS anyway like COD

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't say anything until games are released

right now Microsoft Flight Simulator and Forza blow away anything Sony has put out that is suppose to be next gen, there are just facts, they haven't dropped any new games at all, except for Rachet and Clank which is complete ass, everybody with a ps5 playing ps4 games like miles morales and demon souls at higher resolution, that's it

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
Can't say anything until games are released

right now Microsoft Flight Simulator and Forza blow away anything Sony has put out that is suppose to be next gen, there are just facts, they haven't dropped any new games at all, except for Rachet and Clank which is complete ass, everybody with a ps5 playing ps4 games like miles morales and demon souls at higher resolution, that's it

Flight simulator? Do you mean visually?
Also, Demon’s Souls is PS5 exclusive.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
im having a great time with xbox but sucker punch is still my favorite house. so it depends on what you like

Daps
Sony can't "make a move" - they will automatically lose any bidding war with Microsoft.

PlayStation been killing Xbox without that backing. What’s gonna change? A month ago everyone collectively was shytting on COD, now suddenly it’s gonna kill PlayStation? No, all Sony has to do is what they do best, which is make good games.

Flykid567

Pro
Daps
Sony can't "make a move" - they will automatically lose any bidding war with Microsoft.
Not true at all not everyone wants to sell to Microsoft and they can’t buy Japanese companies because of laws. You basically saying it’s checkmate for Sony because they ain’t got MS money

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PlayStation been killing Xbox without that backing. What’s gonna change? A month ago everyone collectively was shytting on COD, now suddenly it’s gonna kill PlayStation? No, all Sony has to do is what they do best, which is make good games.

Hardcore gamers shyt all over CoD, but for casual gamers it's all CoD plus FIFA/Madden.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not true at all not everyone wants to sell to Microsoft and they can’t buy Japanese companies because of laws. You basically saying it’s checkmate for Sony because they ain’t got MS money

Throw enough money at EA/Ubisoft/Take Two and the shareholders will sell, guaranteed.