In Theory, is Microsoft’s 1st party studios now>>>>>>>Sony 1st party?

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I don’t give two shyts about COD actually :mjlol: but it’s obvious this won’t be “exclusive” to Xbox. Day 1 game pass I’m sure.

They could've easily worked out a GamePass deal for CoD for much less than $68 billion cash:yeshrug:

Yall are living in the Land of De Nile anything that isn't already in the works will be Xbox exclusive just like Starfield and Elder Scrolls

Daps
They could've easily worked out a GamePass deal for CoD for much less than $68 billion cash:yeshrug:

Yall are living in the Land of De Nile anything that isn't already in the works will be Xbox exclusive just like Starfield and Elder Scrolls

Ok, we’ll see. :yeshrug: But when it’s not…

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
It really depends.

Whether it was true or not before...when it comes to multiplayer gaming... Msft exclusives are definitely >>>>>

But, single player immersive story driven gaming? No one is touching Sony...yet.

I'm the type that loves the feeling of ruining another nikka's night by putting him in a Bodybag. I could give a fukk about flying around as spiderman and beating up cpu enemies.

But, I think Xbox is going to try to compete in that as well.

This will be interesting.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
PlayStation has the quality, and Xbox now has the diversity. Sony should go into their closet and revitalize some of their older franchises, get their toes in some more genres.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
PlayStation has the quality, and Xbox now has the diversity. Sony should go into their closet and revitalize some of their older franchises, get their toes in some more genres.

Thats been there entire marketing pitch going into this generation. They’ve been saying they want more diversity in franchises, and so far its been pretty true. They got a bunch of multiplayer stuff in the works now

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
Thats been there entire marketing pitch going into this generation. They’ve been saying they want more diversity in franchises, and so far its been pretty true. They got a bunch of multiplayer stuff in the works now

Good. They’ll need it going deeper into this gen and beyond.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Only time will tell but either way Gamepass subscribers are :eat:

Everything coming out from these studios coming to your subscription Day One:wow:

20220118_122002.jpg

:wow:Damn Microsoft the Carter Projects of gaming right now.

Sony being the Jamican breh with the auto to the face:picard:
R.f43e78e649408e80b5a907665b36cf9a