In Retrospect, Eating Oatmeal As A Kid Was Terrible.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
it's not supposed to be sweet :scust: it's flexible like grits :ufdup:

getting 20g of protein with your oatmeal is the things bodies of gods are made of :blessed:

Flexible like grits? :russ:

Nothing goes inside grits except butter, salt and cheese!

What the hell you put in grits ma’am?

Rice on the other hand is a different story.
Sugar rice :blessed:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:comeon:, it traditionally has always been mixed with sugar breh.......stop it.
oatmeal is ONE part of a well rounded breakfast, i always put my eggs and bacon in it growing up. miss me with that it's supposed to be sweet shyt. might as well eat a cookie for breakfast then :begone:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
oatmeal is ONE part of a well rounded breakfast, i always put my eggs and bacon in it growing up. miss me with that it's supposed to be sweet shyt. might as well eat a cookie for breakfast then :begone:

dude shut up with dumbshyt. You nikkas always do the most with your "Im different" agendas.........:snoop:.......who the fukk argues over oatmeal ..........:why:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
i eat oatmeal damn near everyday. yall need to get on the savory oatmeal wave - cook it in chicken or vegetable broth, with some sauteed onions, add chives, sage, or thyme or drizzle it with some basil oil and shaved parmesan, or do a little cheddar, sauteed bell pepper mushrooms and spinach. throw a poached or medium egg on it, a little avocado, ground turkey, chicken or turkey sausage.... :eat:
Buttons_hero.jpg

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Flexible like grits? :russ:

Nothing goes inside grits except butter, salt and cheese!

What the hell you put in grits ma’am?

Rice on the other hand is a different story.
Sugar rice :blessed:
I've put jelly in em before ..you can chop in some bacon,meats, whatever...it has no flavor so you can make em savory or sweet.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
That’s some country shyt. My grandma had us all eating sugar rice as kids. shyt is delicious try it.

Sugar grits is blasphemous we don’t do that shyt in the south
yea, my grandparents are from the south, my granny legit would be pissed at me when i stayed with her a put sugar in my grits. i think i only got away with it cuz i was a girl, i know she didn't let my brothers do it lol
dude shut up with dumbshyt. You nikkas always do the most with your "Im different" agendas.........:snoop:.......who the fukk argues over oatmeal ..........:why:
nikka you shut the fukk up, i'm in here having fun with oatmeal and your angry midget ass wanna jump in the conversation on some serious shyt. get the fukk out my mentions

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
yea, my grandparents are from the south, my granny legit would be pissed at me when i stayed with her a put sugar in my grits. i think i only got away with it cuz i was a girl, i know she didn't let my brothers do it lol
nikka you shut the fukk up, i'm in here having fun with oatmeal and your angry midget ass wanna jump in the conversation on some serious shyt. get the fukk out my mentions

So your retarded ass put sugar in grits and chicken broth in oatmeal.

Basically you don't know how to cook shyt.