In Retrospect, Eating Oatmeal As A Kid Was Terrible.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
"Honey I tried on the application..but some of those questions...I just--I just couldn't understand or read em:mjcry: "
One of the tougher scenes in the series to watch in my opinion. He had to low key admit he wasn't smart enough to fill out an app for work he had no problem doing...in front of his son.

Axolotl

Banned
Daps
i eat oatmeal damn near everyday. yall need to get on the savory oatmeal wave - cook it in chicken or vegetable broth, with some sauteed onions, add chives, sage, or thyme or drizzle it with some basil oil and shaved parmesan, or do a little cheddar, sauteed bell pepper mushrooms and spinach. throw a poached or medium egg on it, a little avocado, ground turkey, chicken or turkey sausage.... :eat:
that aint oatmeal no more nikka.:mjlol:

u eating something else

Axolotl

Banned
Daps
Yall need to remember moms was making this was early in morning before school. We didnt have time for all the Gordan Ramsay shyt yall were doing. We ate plain oatmeal with milk and sugar, maybe cinnamon. No fruit, veggie, meat, nada.

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
Oatmeal and Cream of Wheat:blessed:

Grits:scust:
Negged on the Grits slander, dont you dare... :ufdup:
Cream of Wheat :hhh: thats the shyt they fed us in Juvenile Hall and Jail... :camby:
Oatmeal though :wow: how are yall eating it not sweet though?...
Talking about putting meat and veggies in oatmeal... :hhh::dahell:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
i eat oatmeal damn near everyday. yall need to get on the savory oatmeal wave - cook it in chicken or vegetable broth, with some sauteed onions, add chives, sage, or thyme or drizzle it with some basil oil and shaved parmesan, or do a little cheddar, sauteed bell pepper mushrooms and spinach. throw a poached or medium egg on it, a little avocado, ground turkey, chicken or turkey sausage.... :eat:

:hhh:
Folks really putting dinner items in oatmeal?

Oatmeal is supposed to be sweat or no flavor at all!

Oatmeal is the goat breakfast food. Somewhat healthy and it fills you up

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:hhh:
Folks really putting dinner items in oatmeal?

Oatmeal is supposed to be sweat or no flavor at all!

Oatmeal is the goat breakfast food. Somewhat healthy and it fills you up
it's not supposed to be sweet :scust: it's flexible like grits :ufdup:

getting 20g of protein with your oatmeal is the things bodies of gods are made of :blessed:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
:scust:

I remember as a kid my mom used to make that shyt all the damn time. 90% of the time that shyt had zero flavor. I be pouring ton of sugar, cinnamon, whatever on it and it didnt do a fukking thing, still tasted like nothing.

Moms rarely bought cereal or bagels. Said "it had too much sugar and it wasn't healthy.":snoop:

I don't know brehs, my moms could cook.......so.........yeah..........a bowl of her Oatmeal and Cheese Toast had a nikka like :eat: