In Retrospect, Eating Oatmeal As A Kid Was Terrible.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Had a bowl earlier threw some bananas and cranberries...

I woke up and had a rather difficult bowl movement:troll:

So had that oatmeal..but said fukk it and had a last bit of some chicken stew in the crockpot I made and threw it into my oatmeal.

The stew had chicken,turkey sausage,sweet potatoes,carrots,green beans,onions inside...

Needles to say that fiber worked some good magic like a half hour later :dame:
:dwillhuh: How much cranberries and bananas you put in the bowl to make it so difficult to move?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
i eat oatmeal damn near everyday. yall need to get on the savory oatmeal wave - cook it in chicken or vegetable broth, with some sauteed onions, add chives, sage, or thyme or drizzle it with some basil oil and shaved parmesan, or do a little cheddar, sauteed bell pepper mushrooms and spinach. throw a poached or medium egg on it, a little avocado, ground turkey, chicken or turkey sausage.... :eat:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
don't shyt on oatmeal cause your mom was:flabbynsick:.

:whew: grandma used to whip that shyt up with all kinds of fruits in there and shyt.

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
When I started dieting and was told to eat oatmeal instead of bread i was like fukk that shyt

until i actually learned u can make it taste so good and still be healthy :wow:

I usually have a banana and peanut butter in that bytch, along with some cinammon
if not that, I'll throw 1/2 or a full scoop of protein. Thats when i devour it within seconds