In regards to cheating...will the relationship ever be the same?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Once a person has cheated and you have chose to take them back,will things always be different,will you look at them differently.. Will things from the past be bought up on occasions or is the constant fear that if they leave to go out somewhere they will cheat again? How many of you (men and women) who've taken back partners who've committed acts of infidelity ? And how has the relationship been thus far

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anytime that person is late, on their phone etc. You will think they cheating on you again.

Life to short for all that stress.
My uncle had a nervous breakdown because of a situation just like that.his wife stepped out on him and dude had to go to a eastern state hospital for a while. In retrospect it really fukked him up. And he's 55 shyt cray

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Eh it depends actually. This is not a cut and dry answer. Some people truly change but can the person who was cheated on actually forgive them. In most case No. I'm one of those people who think it will never be the same but I know a relationship right now that has proven me wrong.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Nope, once a cheater always a cheater.

You cheat on your girl and she takes you back it's only a matter of time before she murders your soul with a crushing L. Women are all about that get back 10 years down the line, you think she forgot about that shyt you and that fat white bytch did? Nope, she'll be letting your homie blow her back out and when you catch her she'll reference that shyt.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have you really reformed my g? And what type of shyt do you go thru,and do you constantly worry about "the get back"
SHYT WILL NEVER BE THE SAME. Trust me. I am going thru it right fukking now...
I was the cheater and am reminded about all the gotdamn time. Shyt is really pushing me to the edge...

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
Have you really reformed my g? And what type of shyt do you go thru,and do you constantly worry about "the get back"
Yes. I have reformed. But I haven't really been truly tested yet though.
Every now and then she brings up the fact that I cheated. If we argue she makes little bytchy comments like: "I bet you probably ate at this restaurant with her didn't you?" Or: "You didn't seem to mind fukking HER in the back of your truck." BYTCH I was drunk as fukk and she took my shyt in the back seat. Did I enjoy it? fukk YEAH, but was I comfortable? fukk NO.
I'm like get the fukk over it. Move on. DAMN....
I don't worry about her getting me back. If it happens it happens. I ain't gonna waste the mental energy worrying about that shyt though.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
My uncle had a nervous breakdown because of a situation just like that.his wife stepped out on him and dude had to go to a eastern state hospital for a while. In retrospect it really fukked him up. And he's 55 shyt cray
how long was the relationship? where they married? is dude alright?

SHYT WILL NEVER BE THE SAME. Trust me. I am going thru it right fukking now...
I was the cheater and am reminded about it all the gotdamn time. Shyt is really pushing me to the edge...
what happened?

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Depends on your relationship.

For me its the same. She forgave I became better at what I did. Shes still the one. If she let's me go she knows I'll go running into the arms of another willing to have me as their main .its cruel. But if u want to win u got to play dirty.