In Hindsight . . . MTV picking Rick Ross Over drake as #1 Hottest MC is ridiculous

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
promotion
Drake didn't need it, Ross needs it.
He's top 5 hottest but not hottest, Drake could say he's dropping next week and do numbers.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
I don't see how I love My bytches, fukking you, You The Boss, So Sophisticated sound anything alike

I wish the nikka didn't have the seizures :laugh:

His success minus the platinum plaques really leaves allot of people uncomfortable on this forum

Daps
I actually agree with MTV on this one. Ross been killing the game since Rich Forever dropped. Stay Schemin, So Sophisticated, Lemme See all gets at least 20 spins a day each on the radio while Drake hardly gets the Motto spinned.

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
fukk what mtv says.......yall actually watch that shyt?

Why do you care what some corporation chooses as the hottest MC?

NEITHER OF THEM nikkaS IS EVEN CLOSE

Usually anything mtv says is bullshyt in my eyes

fukk out of here with this "hottest" mc nonsense brehs

How about a "most talented and skilled and original" mc list

:clap: none of these lists from any of these publications/channels/blogs matter any more - hip hop been out for over 30 years now - we no longer need these clowns to tell us whats hot anymore - fck all of em
:cheers:

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
your one of those c00ns who really dont understand the game.

fam im around the industry every day.

These lists matter .. when it comes to booking award performers .. show prices n all that album priority (as far as label goes) n all that.

saying that this list dont matter is like saying the XXL freshman list dont either.

You have to be clearly delusional or clearly retarded.

:rudy: which is exactly why these corny ass lists are mostly controlled by the labels/corporations and not the people...we just not believing these lists no more..

Superstar
Daps
Who cares about that list
They argue after every selection and nothing happens anyways

Akademiks

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U know whats funny tho.

Everybody in thiis thread on some "Who takes these lists serious" "its Mtv" ..

I guarantee if all of yall gave yall top 10 hottest mc's list. it would have at least 7 out of the 10 ppl they had on the list.

Superstar
Daps
U know whats funny tho.

Everybody in thiis thread on some "Who takes these lists serious" "its Mtv" ..

I guarantee if all of yall gave yall top 10 hottest mc's list. it would have at least 7 out of the 10 ppl they had on the list.

No shyt, its not like they picked Yelawolf and Azealia Banks on it :stopitslime:
People are just arguing over the order

Polygraph steez

.....even when i lie
Daps
Reppin
fukk that list. the only thing cornier than the list, is nikkas actually feeling some type of way and arguing about it. i mean honestly, who gives a fukk?

Superstar
Daps
your one of those c00ns who really dont understand the game.

fam im around the industry every day.

These lists matter .. when it comes to booking award performers .. show prices n all that album priority (as far as label goes) n all that.

saying that this list dont matter is like saying the XXL freshman list dont either.

You have to be clearly delusional or clearly retarded.

If you need a list made by Sway and friends to tell you who's hot and who's not, then you have to be clearly delusional or clearly retarded