In Figeuroa they really got half naked stripper hoes walking down the street?

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
You could go to a Latin nightclub and see hoes dressed the same way. They be showing up with they whole azz out or in thin transparent dresses with no bra on
:wow:
This one of main reason hoes got to be basically naked now, regular chicks dress like street walkers and you cant tell the difference of who selling ass, so the street walkers got to turn it up a notch..

fukking madness 🏁

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
This one of main reason hoes got to be basically naked now, regular chicks dress like street walkers and you cant tell the difference of who selling ass, so the street walkers got to turn it up a notch..

fukking madness 🏁

some of the regular chicks sell ass too. they just do it online

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Man mods need to come in and relocate this thread with all the other desperate prostitute-seeking 'open-minded' threads in JBO
TLR is JBO! :sas2:

Also, if you stop threads like this in TLR you will start seeing a large influx of tranny threats in TLR. It’s happened several times before. Tranny treads almost destroyed BGOL because of this.

Last edited:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
It’s real. They out there in Orlando like that too, I forget the name of that area

Them broads be super thick booty hanging out of tight dresses. Some basically be necked out there. Titties bouncing…it’s some bad chicks on Figueroa and the prices will surprise you. The good ones have a room not too far away and y’all can get it done. You won’t last long with the spanish mamis
What!? Ima need the name of that area,playa ..for research purposes of course...

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
That's why i don't understand this whole "passport bros" thing ...we got hose RIGHT HERE that will do the same shyt for some change...ole Lame ass nyggas...

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall ain't scared of getting caught? :bryan:

Man its like an Auto Show on Friday and Saturday nights on Figueroa. Everyone be out there....it be cops chilling on the street, women in cars driving through just to see, car full of dudes driving through, kats getting off of work driving through, I even seen a couple of cars full of bull daggers drive through.

shyt like a cross between degenerate sight seers, Johns, Bull Dagger Johns, nosey people, After the Club party goers shyt like the old freaknik just on one small strip.

shyt I seen a mothafukka pick up a hoe in a tow truck.....and drove down the street got some ass or top...dropped the hoe off and speed off...dude did this all in like 5 minutes.... :dead: . All while the cops was chilling on the block like ain't shyt happening. The cops be out there directing traffic so that the Johns don't block up the street trying to get ass and top....:russ:

The Johns (even the Bull dagger tricks) ain't scared cause the cops don't bother them and the Johns be having damn Limo Tent on they cars even if its a 1998 Ford Tempo....:mjlol:

Daps
That's why i don't understand this whole "passport bros" thing ...we got hose RIGHT HERE that will do the same shyt for some change...ole Lame ass nyggas...
They wanna stretch they feet out in a villa on the beach with margaritas too. Not a dusty motel six with the pimp standing outside the door with a stopwatch waiting to kill you.