In Figeuroa they really got half naked stripper hoes walking down the street?

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Except they aren’t watching a click and they don’t have to worry about being arrested
I know for a FACT licks get set up over there...licks is everywhere!...but i feel ya. They be watching the F out the clock over this way...

Can you imagine the pressure of keeping an erection when being rushed!

Daps
Well when you put it that way...

I thought the Goal was to get that nut and be bout ya business...these nikkas wanna hang out and Baecation with them Too!

That's what wifey for lol
I feel that, especially after a passport bro said on here the other day that the coochie stink overseas. How you GFE with stank coochie. Sound crazy to me.

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
I feel that, especially after a passport bro said on here the other day that the coochie stink overseas. How you GFE with stank coochie. Sound crazy to me.
That passport bro is smashing bottom feeders :mjlol:

I don’t trick but I have had girlfriends in foreign places and their hygiene is on point. A lot of times from my experience they’ll shower after each sex session and definitely before sex.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That passport bro is smashing bottom feeders :mjlol:

I don’t trick but I have had girlfriends in foreign places and their hygiene is on point. A lot of times from my experience they’ll shower after each sex session and definitely before sex.

I have to say you are right. I have traveled overseas and them folks big (like in latin countries) on hygiene and will talk about you if you out here stanking and not washing you ass.... :russ:.

White american dude I use to work with in Mexico use to smash and also try to smash every female at work. Man them latin broads use to talk about him bad at work talking about he smelled musty and his breath stanked. Talking about it made their skin crawl when he tried to holla at them....:lolbron:. They are not found of poor hygiene even if they dirt ass poor.

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
I have to say you are right. I have traveled overseas and them folks big (like in latin countries) on hygiene and will talk about you if you out here stanking and not washing you ass.... :russ:.

White american dude I use to work with in Mexico use to smash and also try to smash every female at work. Man them latin broads use to talk about him bad at work talking about he smelled musty and his breath stanked. Talking about it made their skin crawl when he tried to holla at them....:lolbron:. They are not found of poor hygiene even if they dirt ass poor.

I've most recently been to the Philippines. They have extreme poverty levels and I've been to their slums. They will literally bath in the street with a bucket of water. I didn't run across any hint of funk from anyone.
You can smash something for 50 dollars to but that doesn't mean its a good idea:mjlol: