In Figeuroa they really got half naked stripper hoes walking down the street?

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
And they look good
giphy.gif

Say what?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're green OP lol.

There are like 5 -7 main blades in the USA.

Fig in LA
Bissinett in Houston
27th Ave in Phoenix
Henry Hines in Dallas
Aurora Ave in Seattle
Tropicana in Vegas

Those are the major ones.
Had a cousin who lived dead in the middle of 27th Ave.Right behind that Motel 6 next to the 7/11 on Indian School.98% of the customers were Mexican dudes in pick up trucks.Nearly all of the ho's were:mjpls:.My cousin was a psychopath.He use to throw rocks at the ho's when they passed by his fence.His apt's had one of those 8 ft tall shrubbery gates around the perimeter of the complex.Leaves grew all over that shyt.At night time, you couldn't see who was tossing rocks at you.He'd launch boulders over that bytch.You'd see sparks fly when some of them things hit the ground.A few of the pimps would pull up, but they couldn't see through the gate all that well.It was easier to see out than it was to see in.The street lights slanted more towards the sidewalk/road.On top of that, you had to know the code to get in the gate.Once you got in the gate, you had to drive through a myriad of twist & turns just to get to his side of the apts.Pimps never had the time for all that.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Had a cousin who lived dead in the middle of 27th Ave.Right behind that Motel 6 next to the 7/11 on Indian School.98% of the customers were Mexican dudes in pick up trucks.Nearly all of the ho's were:mjpls:.My cousin was a psychopath.He use to throw rocks at the ho's when they passed by his fence.His apt's had one of those 8 ft tall shrubbery gates around the perimeter of the complex.Leaves grew all over that shyt.At night time, you couldn't see who was tossing rocks at you.He'd launch boulders over that bytch.You'd see sparks fly when some of them things hit the ground.A few of the pimps would pull up, but they couldn't see through the gate all that well.It was easier to see out than it was to see in.The street lights slanted more towards the sidewalk/road.On top of that, you had to know the code to get in the gate.Once you got in the gate, you had to drive through a myriad of twist & turns just to get to his side of the apts.Pimps never had the time for all that.
nikka bullying hoes like it’s Home Alone :dead:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think have a blade in Phoenix

If they had bad hoes I would have heard about it while I was there
look up this YouTube channel called "The Lizard Hunter"..Dude basically does recon work out there on the Phoenix blade.In terms of size, 27th ave is probably bigger than Fig.It's a good 7 mile stretch.That shyt been active since the late 90's.In terms of quality, it might not be as consistent as fig.All them ho's in the southwest travel, tho.Same ones you see on fig will tour through Nevada, AZ, and TX.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
OP, you seem impressed by those scallywags. Yes, it’s wide open out here. Beautiful women come from all over the world to fail in entertainment and start selling p*ssy. It’s expensive to live out here. I remember in the early 2000s, El Cajon Blvd (pronounced El Ka-Hone) in San Diego was the blade. shyt was wild!

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao what? 27th? Is very active blade you are green if you don't know about 27th Ave and live in Phoenix.

I was just on 19th & Dunlap not too long ago at that light rail train stop.

Is that the hood?

I greeted by some tweakers and homeless looking cacs.