Saul failed the test
Saul passed that dude the material to kill himself
Saul stopped Kerri when she was trying to warn him about Brody having a bomb
Saul knew Brody would warn about the Abu nazir attempt
Saul does just enough that you don't suspect him but he's dirty

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
Saul being the mole doesn't make much sense when you consider the fact that he's always supporting Carrie and her theories. Why would he do this when he knows Carries is consistently on the mark? Shouldn't he make an effort to thwart her at every step intstead of supporting her and sticking his neck out for her?

As for Estes, that would be far too unrealistic, even for this show. The head of the CIA is a mole for Al Qaeda?

Aufheben

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nowhere

he went right to Estes with the evidence. he was the only one that knew that evidence existed. if he's the mole the show would be ruined since it makes no sense.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

that's what it seems like from the outside looking in but with some crafty writing it could make sense

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

he went right to Estes with the evidence. he was the only one that knew that evidence existed. if he's the mole the show would be ruined since it makes no sense.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

The evidence was not enough to get Brody. The CIA know it. Matter is Saul stopped them from getting to Brody. Brody just didn't go through with the plan. He said to get Carrie. Saul warned Abu about the raid on the tailor shop.

Saul failed the lie detector test is undeniable and he refused to take the test too. He is the mole

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
I think it's pretty obvious who the mole really is.
homeland-virgil.jpg

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
Saul failed the test
Saul passed that dude the material to kill himself
Saul stopped Kerri when she was trying to warn him about Brody having a bomb
Saul knew Brody would warn about the Abu nazir attempt
Saul does just enough that you don't suspect him but he's dirty
Saul has dirt on who knows how many high ranking officials
Saul regularly partakes in the art of blackmail
Saul was so into his CIA work that his wife left him

----

I really like Mandy Patinkin, I liked his stuff on Criminal Minds, I retardedly want him to be good...

...but I'll be damned if Saul isn't the prime fukking suspect for the mole.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Saul failing the test was a big red flag that needs to be addressed at some point.

I think Brody may have slipped the prisoner something tho. He grabbed the food away from him and then put it back a few seconds later...

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
The ideas behind why saul is the mole are actually cracking me up at work... its already been said...

But explain why he was stopped in Beirut manhandled and had the fake sd card taken from him? And why he would give brody up to carrie and the cia if he was a mole...

no level of writing can just gloss that over... if saul is the mole... the show will officially suck... its on some vince mcmahon kidnappin his own daughter to get revenge on austin type ish

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
The ideas behind why saul is the mole are actually cracking me up at work... its already been said...

But explain why he was stopped in Beirut manhandled and had the fake sd card taken from him? And why he would give brody up to carrie and the cia if he was a mole...

no level of writing can just gloss that over... if saul is the mole... the show will officially suck... its on some vince mcmahon kidnappin his own daughter to get revenge on austin type ish

exactly.