In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
like someone said as soon as i saw there was one bullet missing i assumed it was when he shot that deer in his backyard.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave

Please don't be a smart ass. I've already went to the usual sites. I even wasted 15 minutes downloading from rapidshare only to find out the uploader didn't include a password. Also, as stated in my previous post, I don't do torrents.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
and ol girl (nazir's girl) def knows brody switched sides. or at least that something is up. the way she asked about his hand and then said to him "they finally moved in on the tailor shop in gettysburg. u know anything about that? almost like she was accusing him of it.

but im suprised ol girl knew they had been scoping the place out for 2 weeks and she knew EXACTLY when they moved in.. i think we're not considering just how much she knows. because if theres a mole in the cia shes the one who probably talks with them.

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
Please don't be a smart ass. I've already went to the usual sites. I even wasted 15 minutes downloading from rapidshare only to find out the uploader didn't include a password. Also, as stated in my previous post, I don't do torrents.

Man shut your broke ass up. Making demands and shyt for free stuff. Like oh I'm too good for that link that might not even have a password. Oh I don't do torrents

:pacspit:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The mole has to be Saul or Estes

Who else could it be?

If they try to make it somebody we havent seen yet that would be wack as shyt

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
What if it's Saul, and his estranged wife is the point man for him overseas? :ohhh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Saul is the mole

His wife is being held captive overseas

Roya prob knows Brody flipped