In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Ep was :ld:

I have the feeling this show blew it's load in the first season. I'm getting a "Veronica Mars" vibe from it. The writing is good enough to prove me wrong, and I hope it does, but I called the "Brody will be turned into a CIA asset" a long time ago, because it's the most obvious plot development. I don't foresee them killing off Carrie or Brody, and it's virtually impossible to have them co-exist without Brody turning into a "good guy".

Abu Nazir will find out Brody is playing both sides and murk his family. Next season will be Brody trying to get revenge. Bookmark this post.

Fred.

You making it sound as if that plot is crap :what:

Being predictable is not a bad thing if it's well executed.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Are hit and runs fun? White kids :what:

Carrie's crazy face is a turn off. Meanwhile Brody's wife is still bad as fukk.:noah:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You making it sound as if that plot is crap :what:

Being predictable is not a bad thing if it's well executed.

I never said the plot was crap nor did I say it being predictable was a bad thing. We'll see how that plays out in the next few eps.

Matter of fact, I never said anything remotely negative about the ep. People need to :whoa:

I compared it to "Veronica Mars", which had an incredible first season, then a 2nd season which would be considered better than most other shows, but a step down from what it once was.

Fred.