In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Ep was :ld:

I have the feeling this show blew it's load in the first season. I'm getting a "Veronica Mars" vibe from it. The writing is good enough to prove me wrong, and I hope it does, but I called the "Brody will be turned into a CIA asset" a long time ago, because it's the most obvious plot development. I don't foresee them killing off Carrie or Brody, and it's virtually impossible to have them co-exist without Brody turning into a "good guy".

Abu Nazir will find out Brody is playing both sides and murk his family. Next season will be Brody trying to get revenge. Bookmark this post.

Fred.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
This was like one of those great slow burner episodes that Homicide used to do when the detectives would spend a great deal of the episode in the interrogation room. Liked this episode a lot. A top 5 Homeland episode for me.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Ep was :ld:

I have the feeling this show blew it's load in the first season. I'm getting a "Veronica Mars" vibe from it. The writing is good enough to prove me wrong, and I hope it does, but I called the "Brody will be turned into a CIA asset" a long time ago, because it's the most obvious plot development. I don't foresee them killing off Carrie or Brody, and it's virtually impossible to have them co-exist without Brody turning into a "good guy".

Abu Nazir will find out Brody is playing both sides and murk his family. Next season will be Brody trying to get revenge. Bookmark this post.

Fred.
so they blow their load and u proceed to predict what would be the GOAT plot? :what:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
The writer's spent way too much time on Dana's story arc. Not sure what they're trying to convey to the audience.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He'll say anything to convince himself this show isn't as good as Breaking Bad. :troll:

It's not as good, but that's another topic. I think it's hilarious people accuse me of mentioning "BB" in every thread yet I'm never the person to bring it up.

"It was a slow burn ep, top 5 ep in the series" is stan talk. The only reason it's top 5 this season is because it's the 5th ep. If they use this ep as some kinda spring board into something unpredictable, great....like for example if Brody seems turned then he murks the VP anyway.....but if they turn Brody into a "good guy" double agent....that's predictable as fukk because there's virtually nothing else for the character to do at this point.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The writer's spent way too much time on Dana's story arc. Not sure what they're trying to convey to the audience.

Obviously if Dana tells Brody about that shyt he can use it as leverage against the VP. :yeshrug:

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Promo for next week:

Fred.

Last edited by a moderator: