In Beilein We Trust!!!!!:The Sequel: 2015-2016 Michigan Wolverines Basketball Thread (Squad 100)

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Xavier Simpson next season :whew: too bad the hometown talent doesn't want to play in Columbus :mjlol:. I don't blame them Bielen actually putting kids in the league :yes:

Thad has put a #1 and #2 pick in the league. Id go out on a limb and say Thad has put more 1st rounders in the league than Bielin. I don't know why top Ohio kids shy away from here. I'd guess its Columbus is all Buckeye football. :yeshrug:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Older sure but Trey and Mitch will be better.
Naw once D'Angelo gets a coach, he will shine. Trey still in the league? Another one of them Ohio kids, a Columbus kid Matta fukked up on. Worst one yet was Matta putting all his chips on Amir" by far the worst bball player i've ever seen in my life" Williams and not recruiting Adrien Payne who was from Ohio :snoop:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Oden injuries i'll give you that.
D'Angelo got a shyt for brains coach.

Conley better than anybody Bielin put in the league.
Sully too. :UmadOH:
Don't look now but Stauskas is coming around now that Philly isn't tanking as egregiously. Outside J workin'. :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
Comeback win :blessed: Irvin redeem himself after playing trash in the first and finished with 22. Walton made some clutch FTs and plays after struggling. MAAR and Donnal :salute: Caris played about 5-7 mins earlier in the game. Has to get his stamina up. 9-4 in Big 10 play. OSU up next on Tuesday :yes: