In Beilein We Trust!!!!!:The Sequel: 2015-2016 Michigan Wolverines Basketball Thread (Squad 100)

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

Saw another couple of his vids on YouTube just now. I like his game. He's versatile. Can shoot at 6'8 and 215. Decent athleticism. I think a year in our strength program to work on his explosion will do WONDERS for him. I'd like to see how he rebounds and defends. All of his highlights are of him shooting and whatnot.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Saw another couple of his vids on YouTube just now. I like his game. He's versatile. Can shoot at 6'8 and 215. Decent athleticism. I think a year in our strength program to work on his explosion will do WONDERS for him. I'd like to see how he rebounds and defends. All of his highlights are of him shooting and whatnot.

I've seen him live. He is a stretch 4. Can shoot the 3, run the break and finish, ok rebounder, ok post defender. Should be better than DJ and Kam but is a role player.

They need to wrap this class up with Jamal Cain out of Pontiac. I hear they want to wait on a few 5 stars but everyone knows they aren't coming to UM except JB's clueless ass.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've seen him live. He is a stretch 4. Can shoot the 3, run the break and finish, ok rebounder, ok post defender. Should be better than DJ and Kam but is a role player.

They need to wrap this class up with Jamal Cain out of Pontiac. I hear they want to wait on a few 5 stars but everyone knows they aren't coming to UM except JB's clueless ass.

For what it's worth the last few crystal ball predictions on 247 for kris Wilkes were Michigan