In Beilein We Trust!!!!!:The Sequel: 2015-2016 Michigan Wolverines Basketball Thread (Squad 100)

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
One think I hate about Beilien is when he take out players when they have 2 fouls. Duncan Robinson went out and Indiana went on that run. What is he saving Robinson for :what: He did the same think to Levert against UConn. Same with Trey in the championship game. Players barely foul out in the college game.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
One think I hate about Beilien is when he take out players when they have 2 fouls. Duncan Robinson went out and Indiana went on that run. What is is saving Robinson for :what: He did the same think to Levert against UConn. Same with Trey in the championship game. Barely barely foul out in the college game.

He a stubborn old man:mindblown:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
This team is so fukking soft. I've said it a million times. I don't give a fukk. Meg me to death. But this coaching staff are glorified fukking babysitters.

Zack Irvin is so fukking terrible. Craig fukking Ehloe was tougher than that piece of shyt. We run the same fukking soft ass offense. This offense doesn't work unless you have a Trey Burke to create. No one on this team can put the ball on the floor and create. No one. We've got a bunch of really really dumb basketball players.

Soft ass fukking big men. So many one dimensional players. Good teams can sniff that out from a mile away. That's why we'll never be shyt under Beilein. Ever. That national championship run was all Trey, Mitch, Nik and Glenn. We made it that far in SPITE of this staff.

It fukking kills me that I can't get excited about basketball anymore. Boring basketball. Boring, not fundamental team. How the fukk are you gonna have that many white dudes on a team and not be fundamental? No hands up on shots. No getting back on D. No boxing out. :what:

fukk this basketball program. Scrap it and start from scratch.

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
He's lucky Xavier Simpson fell into his lap in the last min. He. wanted to come here. Kid is going to be a good one. Plays with heart. Dropped 65 points tonight :ohlawd: Our big men going forward tho :scusthov: Beilein is so damn reluctant to recruit some athletic big men :snoop:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Beilein will never be gone. Ever. Not until he's ready. Alumni and boosters love the old stubborn fukk.
He ressurrected the program; what do you expect? Beilein isn't perfect, but the team hasn't had this kind of success since they were paying the Fab Five. :yeshrug:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
He ressurrected the program; what do you expect? Beilein isn't perfect, but the team hasn't had this kind of success since they were paying the Fab Five. :yeshrug:

I'll give him that. He gave new life to the program. Unfortunately, this is where his run should end. He can't recruit. Better yet, he can't close. His style of ball requires particular types of ball players. If he doesn't have those players, his teams look downright pathetic just like they did tonight.

That good guy/Brady Hoke type of coaching mentality is fine and dandy for the perception of the program, but if you want to be a top dog, that nice guy shyt is for the birds. Even when we made the national championship game followed by that final four run, the team was known as soft. That's starts and ends with coach B. He coaches soft. He talks soft. He recruits soft. Everything about him is soft.

I e got nothing against the man. He seems like a good dude and people genuinely love him, but it's a business. Football went and got themselves a closer. A soldier. A problem for the rest of the league. Basketball needs the same.