In Beilein We Trust!!!!!:The Sequel: 2015-2016 Michigan Wolverines Basketball Thread (Squad 100)

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This man lucked out on Trey, GRIII, McGary and TH2. I told you guys. Dude does not how to recruit very well at all. The heat will be on in two years.

And what was the state of the team the years before he got there?

He has limitations in recruiting sure but he's had the most success and been the best coach Michigan has had since Fisher. If you have delusions of grandeur and you're expecting days of the fab five returning then you're gonna be dissapointed because that's not returning

In 9 years being a legit title contender two years in a row and making the tourney 6 times is as good a run for Michigan bball as you can expect. If you think Michigan should be doing much better then that then you need to lower expectations and look at it realistically

Last edited:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
And what was the state of the team the years before he got there?

He has limitations in recruiting sure but he's had the most success and been the best coach Michigan has had since Fisher. If you have delusions of grandeur and you're expecting days of the fab five returning then you're gonna be dissapointed because that's not returning

In 9 years being a legit title contender two years in a row and making the tourney 6 times is as good a run for Michigan bball as you can expect. If you think Michigan should be doing much better then that then you need to lower expectations and look at it realistically

He lucked into those classes with Mitch, Trey, and all them.

And yes, we CAN get classes that are at least compatible to the fab 5. They should clean up Detroit. And they can recruit nationwide. We're fukking MICHIGAN.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He lucked into those classes with Mitch, Trey, and all them.

And yes, we CAN get classes that are at least compatible to the fab 5. They should clean up Detroit. And they can recruit nationwide. We're fukking MICHIGAN.

You can say he lucked into this classes or whatever but he GOT THEM

And as far as getting a class close to the fab 5 well it hasn happened in 24 years so I don't know what makes you think that should be the norm more then the exception

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
You can say he lucked into this classes or whatever but he GOT THEM

And as far as getting a class close to the fab 5 well it hasn happened in 24 years so I don't know what makes you think that should be the norm more then the exception

We have the resources, the alumni, the facilities, and now, the brand to recruit with the big wigs. I'm tired of conceding all of the top athletes like Josh Jackson to Sparty, and watch Izzo eat year in and year out. I'm tired of our big men being made to look like children when big ten play comes around. I'm tired of none of our players being able to put the ball on the floor and create something for himself and others. I'm tired of not having a consistent go go guy in the clutch. I'm tired of getting out rebounded in every game we play.

That's all on Beilein. All of it.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
JB is making changes...lets see how it plays out 1st.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We have the resources, the alumni, the facilities, and now, the brand to recruit with the big wigs. I'm tired of conceding all of the top athletes like Josh Jackson to Sparty, and watch Izzo eat year in and year out. I'm tired of our big men being made to look like children when big ten play comes around. I'm tired of none of our players being able to put the ball on the floor and create something for himself and others. I'm tired of not having a consistent go go guy in the clutch. I'm tired of getting out rebounded in every game we play.

That's all on Beilein. All of it.

Get a new coach then. It's obvious the way you speak of the program you think they'll easily land a huge name and take off recruiting well good luck with that lol. Be careful what you ask for because when Beleins gone they'res a better chance Michigan goes back to where it was before Belein then getting a top coach who gets too recruiting classes every year

As far as Izzo he's not getting Jackson he's going to Ku and this is Izzos first loaded class. Izzo doesn't get nearly the talent the top 5-10 schools do he gets solid top 50-100 guys who have to stay in school 3 or 4 years and usually contend as upperclassmen

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Get a new coach then. It's obvious the way you speak of the program you think they'll easily land a huge name and take off recruiting well good luck with that lol. Be careful what you ask for because when Beleins gone they'res a better chance Michigan goes back to where it was before Belein then getting a top coach who gets too recruiting classes every year

As far as Izzo he's not getting Jackson he's going to Ku and this is Izzos first loaded class. Izzo doesn't get nearly the talent the top 5-10 schools do he gets solid top 50-100 guys who have to stay in school 3 or 4 years and usually contend as upperclassmen

You obviously don't make a move in replacing Beilein unless you have someone else lined up. Can you imagine this program with a Bob Huggins? Or a coach of that caliber? I always thought we should've pursued Huggins when we canned Amaker.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Be careful what you ask for because when Beleins gone they'res a better chance Michigan goes back to where it was before Belein then getting a top coach who gets too recruiting classes every year

That's not going to happen, so quit with the boogeyman BS

Michigan's next bball coach will be heavily vetted and have a track record of success. Warde Manuel has a history of good hires. Heard of Kevin Ollie?