In Beilein We Trust!!!!!:The Sequel: 2015-2016 Michigan Wolverines Basketball Thread (Squad 100)

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Well, there was no change of heart and he's already decided to leave according to Steve Lorenz from 24/7. The sad part is, he was one of our few ballers. It took him a bit to get aclimated to the college game, but you can tell he has skill. He could've been a Lamar Odom type dude. Same body style and game as Odom.

I'm sure we'll replace him with some unathletic, one dimensional scrub. To me, Beilein's done for. This MAY be his last year. I like him, but it's time for the program to move in another direction.

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
Well, there was no change of heart and he's already decided to leave according to Steve Lorenz from 24/7. The sad part is, he was one of our few ballers. It took him a bit to get aclimated to the college game, but you can tell he has skill. He could've been a Lamar Odom type dude. Same body style and game as Odom.

I'm sure we'll replace him with some unathletic, one dimensional scrub. To me, Beilein's done for. This MAY be his last year. I like him, but it's time for the program to move in another direction.

That Trey Burke & Nik Stuaskas squad seems like a decade ago :mjcry::mjlol:

If the 2017 class isn't a Top 10 recruiting class Beilein might be done.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
That Trey Burke & Nik Stuaskas squad seems like a decade ago :mjcry::mjlol:

If the 2017 class isn't a Top 10 recruiting class Beilein might be done.

Top 10 class? Without coach Jordan or coach Alexander? Yea, we probably won't even sniff top 25. Those 2 were his top dogs on the recruiting trail.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps

Chatman is a bum. He wasn't bout to do nothin anyway.

He wasn't no damn lamar odom type:mjlol:

y'all hyped him up talked about how gr3 can go cause chatman this and chatman that. He came to campus and chit the bed.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

y'all hyped him up talked about how gr3 can go cause chatman this and chatman that. He came to campus and chit the bed.

Still only 19. Would shock to see him excel elsewhere.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

A bum? He was in Beilein's doghouse the minute he stepped foot on campus. Look at the kids high school tape. He had the ball in his hands on damn near every possession. He could've/should've been a point forward type. Instead, coach B wanted to make him a catch and shoot stretch 4. Coach wanted him to gain more weight and that took away from his quickness.

Now don't get me wrong, I had higher hopes for Chatman, but I don't think he ever got a chance. Not the way he plays that is. He was a wing. Beilein wanted him on either the right wing or the left wing spotting up. He's not a shooter. He'd never been a shooter. He was a slasher with average athleticism.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I like Matthews. We need more 2-way players like him in AA.

I hope JB looks at GSW closely with guys like Iguodala, Klay (who he recruited), Green (who he recruited), Bogut and Livingston and emphasize defensive versatility. Local products like Jamal Cain and Donnie Tillman would fit the mold.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
I like Matthews. We need more 2-way players like him in AA.

I hope JB looks at GSW closely with guys like Iguodala, Klay (who he recruited), Green (who he recruited), Bogut and Livingston and emphasize defensive versatility. Local products like Jamal Cain and Donnie Tillman would fit the mold.

I think this summer is starting to erase a lot of my complaints about Beilein from last year. He went out and got some more defensive minded coaches, and he's trying to recruit better defensive wings.

Were starting to take a lot of talented transfers which is a good option, because Beilein isn't the biggest top level recruiter.

Hopefully no longer will Beilein take any random unathletic shooter kid.

But I'm still waiting for him to recruit a post presence.