In Beilein We Trust!!!!!:The Sequel: 2015-2016 Michigan Wolverines Basketball Thread (Squad 100)

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
We really got to start recruiting grown men like Nigel Hayes and og anonoby at the 4 spot and not frail shooters.

Every team we face

• Has better big men
  • has better athletes in general
  • Uses their post game to crush us
  • Goes on long, sustained offensive runs (and we are too slow to adjust to that on defense)

Beilein has structured this roster something awful. I'm starting to get a Brady Hoke vibe from him. One of his assistant coaches will be teh fall guy this offseason, but next year there will be no excuses left.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Every team we face

• Has better big men
  • Goes on long, sustained offensive runs (and we are too slow to adjust to that on defense)

Beilein has structured this roster something awful. I'm starting to get a Brady Hoke vibe from him. One of his assistant coaches will be teh fall guy this offseason, but next year there will be no excuses left.
Stop comparing Beilein to Hoke. :comeon:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Soft ass dudes.

Brehs, I was a 6'6 small forward in high school and college, and I was far from a bruiser. I was more finnesse in my game..but damn. These dudes (especially our big men) just let opposing big men do whatever they want. They don't push them off the block. They let them post up wherever they damn well please. Smh.

And I look at what we've got coming in next year.. Soft ass non athletic big men.

This shyt isn't gonna change anytime soon.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every team we face

• Has better big men

Compare a coach who almost won a national title and lost at the buzzer from going to another final 4 to a terrible coach brehs

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compare a coach who almost won a national title and lost at the buzzer from going to another final 4 to a terrible coach brehs

"Lost at the buzzer" lol we lost by 8, nice attempt.

At least Hoke had top classes coming in every year.

Beilein offering 3* skinny white guys from Plymouth Township. MSU locking up 5* left and right. The gap is going to widen between the two schools.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Beilein offering 3* skinny white guys from Plymouth Township. MSU locking up 5* left and right. The gap is going to widen between the two schools.

Where was the program before Belein got to Michigan?

He doesn't recruit dirty so he's never gonna dominate recruiting so they'res limitations but he's a great coach and player developer

Michigan basketball isn't one of the top schools That's gonna be really good every year so if that's your expectation then you need to lower it. But if you think belein has been bad you're an idiot

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

Nah, Kansas beat us on that game-winning 3 is what he's talking about.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where was the program before Belein got to Michigan?

Right about where it is now...under Beilein...in Year 9. if we wanted to be middle of the big 10 and hoping/ praying for a tourney bid, double digit losses to msu, then Amaker would've been fine.

He doesn't recruit dirty so he's never gonna dominate recruiting so they'res limitations but he's a great coach and player developer

Oh you can miss me with this bullshyt. "Dirty recruiting" =/ offering players only after official visits, ignoring large amounts of top recruits, focusing on unathletic white big men, etc. I can go on and on.

Remember when people were acting like the final four / elite 8 runs were gonna pay off in recruiting?

Still waiting on the following people to develop:
  • chatman
  • irvin (went backwards)
  • dawkins (went backwards)
  • doyle (went backwards)
  • donnal (finally looks to be worth a scholly)
  • dj wilson (any day now, bruh)
  • dudes like smotrycz / brundridge / vogrich who never panned out
We have a MAC frontcourt right now.

There have been plenty of players who havent developed. Michigan fans think michigan is the one pure school that won't deal with the bagman boogeyman or whatever

And letting Bielfeldt walk away this year was IDIOTIC. Jon Horford wouldve been nice as well last year.

Michigan basketball isn't one of the top schools That's gonna be really good every year so if that's your expectation then you need to lower it. But if you think belein has been bad you're an idiot

There's no reason we can't be a top 15-20 ish school. I wish someone would have told mark dantonio that michigan state football isn't allowed to win 10 games a year.

Last edited:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Playing in Dayton against. Tulsa who we should easily beat, and potentially ND & WV in Brooklyn is much more amenable than being a 9 or 10 seed

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Right about where it is now...under Beilein...in Year 9. if we wanted to be middle of the big 10 and hoping/ praying for a tourney bid, double digit losses to msu, then Amaker would've been fine.

Oh you can miss me with this bullshyt. "Dirty recruiting" =/ offering players only after official visits, ignoring large amounts of top recruits, focusing on unathletic white big men, etc. I can go on and on.

Remember when people were acting like the final four / elite 8 runs were gonna pay off in recruiting?

Still waiting on the following people to develop:
  • chatman
  • irvin (went backwards)
  • dawkins (went backwards)
  • doyle (went backwards)
  • donnal (finally looks to be worth a scholly)
  • dj wilson (any day now, bruh)
  • dudes like smotrycz / brundridge / vogrich who never panned out
We have a MAC frontcourt right now.

There have been plenty of players who havent developed. Michigan fans think michigan is the one pure school that won't deal with the bagman boogeyman or whatever

And letting Bielfeldt walk away this year was IDIOTIC. Jon Horford wouldve been nice as well last year.

There's no reason we can't be a top 15-20 ish school. I wish someone would have told mark dantonio that michigan state football isn't allowed to win 10 games a year.
Beilein was in the Tourney in year two; Amaker didn't make it once in six. :comeon:

Beilein damn near won a National Title, made an Elite Eight, recruited a National Player of the Year, back to back Big Ten Player of the Year, and now made the Tourney in six out of nine years (first year shouldn't even count). Michigan has NEVER had success like this except when they were paying players under Frieder and Fisher.

Ungrateful b*stards. :kobewhatever: