In a sick twisted way I respect men who are players and cheaters

Daps
Reppin
NULL
if i have a daughter, she's going to be smutted out. that's my expectation, knowing what i know about females, so i don't give that much thought. i'm far more concerned about raising a strong and intelligent black man that doesn't fall prey to the forces marshaled against his success.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
if i have a daughter, she's going to be smutted out. that's my expectation, knowing what i know about females, so i don't give that much thought. i'm far more concerned about raising a strong and intelligent black man that doesn't fall prey to the forces marshaled against his success.

:what::why:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Why are some of you dudes so giddy at the prospect of women getting shytted on?

Those are the musings of a dude who has not been successful w/women

And successful is asking a female how to please yor fat white wife we beast mode?

Lol at not even being able to please your wife and asking fr advice on message boards dont talk about your "success"

Daps
Reppin
NULL

you will never raise a daughter that won't get smutted out, unless you lock her in the basement. sad but true, and there's nothing you can do about it. you know how many "good girls" i've ran through? daddy's little princess? she's getting smutted out. i expect it, which is why i won't get mad when it happens, and she comes crying to me about it.

if you think differently, you're setting yourself up for a lot of pain.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
And successful is asking a female how to please yor fat white wife we beast mode?

Lol at not even being able to please your wife and asking fr advice on message boards dont talk about your "success"
Never claimed to be an expert, or that what I do is what everyone needs to do

Dont know what any of that has to do w/what I said either

If you take pleasure in arbitrarily seeing a type of person suffer, you have issues, period. I respect Sierra Mist for at least keeping it 100%, a lot of brays don't have the courage to do the same. That you took a post that wasn't even in a thread you made or directly addressing you says a lot :umad: