In a sick twisted way I respect men who are players and cheaters

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
To be honest I rather have this version of **** around. Atleast he's being semi normal

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
What is you guy's thing with ****? I'm just curious. He got nothing to do with my thread, I'm not him and if you want a proof pic of another nikka then you're a faq. That is all. I'm telling you right now, you're going to chase a lot of people off with that shyt.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
why respect the guy that's a player / cheater? why not respect the guy with multiple women and they all know he's dating other woman and all put up with it but they wanna be his one and only and he's told them flat out that if they don't accept that then its over?

that's the guy that uses honesty and has what the player has but doesn't live under the constant threat of somebody finding out what he's hiding and having it all fall down.
I explained it. I enjoy knowing that the chick got hurt. If the dude is honest then the chick won't get hurt. I think I'm just evil.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
What is you guy's thing with ****? I'm just curious. He got nothing to do with my thread, I'm not him and if you want a proof pic of another nikka then you're a faq. That is all. I'm telling you right now, you're going to chase a lot of people off with that shyt.

I see you my nikka

:obama:

Keep doing you, just keep it normal

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I see you my nikka

:obama:

Keep doing you, just keep it normal

You don't have to spam my threads about a nikka that only you care about. :huhldup: Allow me to talk my shyt. Gracias!

Holy shyt. I made a thread that didn't flop. this is kinda a big deal... kinda. lmao

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own šŸŒ
nikkas think you **** because you respond exactly how **** responds when **** gets accused of being **** :snoop:

just brush it off and KIM breh, paragraphs of denial ain't whoa

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
nikkas think you **** because you respond exactly how **** responds when **** gets accused of being **** :snoop:

just brush it off and KIM breh, paragraphs of denial ain't whoa

I actually shrugged it off plenty of times and told them to call me whoever they want. That's not paragraphs of denial. I'm just letting nikkas know that that will "scare" people away if everyone who breathes gets accused of being him. That's all. It's worse when I get called a cac or an octoc00n.. You can call me your mommas anus. I still make amazing posts. :umad: It's nice to know that whether you ignore it, respond to it as whatever or get emotional over it that's still how he "responds" though. I just don't like my threads spammed up.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I explained it. I enjoy knowing that the chick got hurt. If the dude is honest then the chick won't get hurt. I think I'm just evil.
male cheating is so common it doesn't really hurt or at least doesn't leave a long lasting impact.

YBE

Banned
Daps
n4vznp.gif

:youngsabo:

Tyuhnjko

Pro
Daps
Good lawd! People like to compete! That is why all the women chase 'players.'
The majority of women I know have come to terms with the fact that all men cheat. Women see that even Halle Berry and Jen Aniston got cheated on. Women know that there is nothing they can do (no matter how beautiful, successful, or quality of vag) to keep y'all faithful; so cheating really doesn't do any damage to their self esteem. Just makes them try harder to compete with other women to keep their man.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The majority of women I know have come to terms with the fact that all men cheat. Women see that even Halle Berry and Jen Aniston got cheated on. Women know that there is nothing they can do (no matter how beautiful, successful, or quality of vag) to keep y'all faithful; so cheating really doesn't do any damage to their self esteem. Just makes them try harder to compete with other women to keep their man.

which leads to a better quality of woman. better head/sex, better domestic skills, better personal hygeine, etc. cause they know that if they don't take care of their men, another bytch will.

i :takedat::smugfavre: everytime i hear a broad say this....:heh:

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam

:smh: wish I would compete with the next female...

My fiance told me yesterday I was slacking off because I said it was too hot to cook :yeshrug:

I told him: if you find a female that's willing to cook in this heat, bring me home a plate too :takedat: