In a sick twisted way I respect men who are players and cheaters

BossDon

Rookie
Daps
Im usually indifferent to this theme, but pretentious women do deserve to get cheated on. :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I respect men who are upfront with women about their player status and still tap. I can't respect liars and cheats.

that's me. from the beginning, it tell the women i'm involved with that i do not trust anyone -- i believe we will all cheat. they either accept that philosophy or they keep it moving. either way, they know that i don't believe in that "wifey" bullshyt, and they accept me for my flaws. we will all cheat. it's in our wiring. settling down with one person is a chore for the simple fact that it's not in our nature.

instead of making an effort to stay faithful, i let them know from the jump: i do not believe in straight monogamy, but i'm all for a relationship if you're cool with that.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
youre such a fakkit derek :ehh:
I'm sure he is. That's why you keep talking about him all day every day. Have fun with that. :wrist:
that's me. from the beginning, it tell the women i'm involved with that i do not trust anyone -- i believe we will all cheat. they either accept that philosophy or they keep it moving. either way, they know that i don't believe in that "wifey" bullshyt, and they accept me for my flaws. we will all cheat. it's in our wiring. settling down with one person is a chore for the simple fact that it's not in our nature.

instead of making an effort to stay faithful, i let them know from the jump: i do not believe in straight monogamy, but i'm all for a relationship if you're cool with that.
hey if you're just playing the field I can't hate on you. I hate dudes that will get in a relationship and lie to his girl. But like I said, if she's a stuck up, pretentious bytch then she deserves to get cheated on.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I can't really respect liars and cheaters like has been said already. Be upfront and let the woman have a choice to deal with you dealing with multiple people if that's what you decide to do and she should do the same. You can't build anything if both of ya'll are being deceptive. That's just a waste of time.

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
i like to see bad hoes get cheated on...then drop their standards drastically so they can find a guy they feel treats them right. makes me laugh.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
No game yet never have a shortage of women. :youngsabo:

you can have a surplus of women as your lover and not fske a relationship for a nut,..b!!

that fake a relationship for a nut shyt is that wack oldman game...

i be preying on when i am fukking their girl.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
i like to see bad hoes get cheated on...then drop their standards drastically so they can find a guy they feel treats them right. makes me laugh.

i admit it is funny when women internalize tha shyt.
all because they got the game fukked up.
especially when they start dating and giving the ugly type ego candy to get played the same way.

people who lessen their self worth because of someone else has the game fukked up,....

art barr

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Cheating is wrong, but damn I can't lie to you and say it doesn't make me smile when a bytch who thought she was God's gift to the world get cheated on, played, or dumped. :russ: Then they walk around saying "no matter how good you are, he's going to cheat!" Yea, they do, and I award him for that too. Maybe after the next 5 dudes play you, you will finally get your heads out of the clouds. I think cheaters might actually balance out the ecosystem. :ohhh: To all the cheaters and players out there, this Bud's for you. :jawalrus: Keep these pretentious bytches in their place. :win:
why respect the guy that's a player / cheater? why not respect the guy with multiple women and they all know he's dating other woman and all put up with it but they wanna be his one and only and he's told them flat out that if they don't accept that then its over?

that's the guy that uses honesty and has what the player has but doesn't live under the constant threat of somebody finding out what he's hiding and having it all fall down.