In a sick twisted way I respect men who are players and cheaters

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Cheating is wrong, but damn I can't lie to you and say it doesn't make me smile when a bytch who thought she was God's gift to the world get cheated on, played, or dumped. :russ: Then they walk around saying "no matter how good you are, he's going to cheat!" Yea, they do, and I award him for that too. Maybe after the next 5 dudes play you, you will finally get your heads out of the clouds. I think cheaters might actually balance out the ecosystem. :ohhh: To all the cheaters and players out there, this Bud's for you. :jawalrus: Keep these pretentious bytches in their place. :win:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
n4vznp.gif

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I can respect a man who can put himself in a position to where the woman knows her man is cheating and is ok with it. Like in a one sided open relationship. When a man has to creep around on his girl he reduces his manhood and respect. You're sneaking around like a kid behind ya womans back like a kid hiding from mommy. Also, a man should have his game tight to were his dirt on the side never spills over to his home. If Maury has taught us anything, its to wear condoms when u cheat.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
its because of entitlement women think they have this magical p*ssy, when to men its all the same. A man will cheat on you no matter how great you are, the only thing is even if he hates you if you are still giving him the punani he will keep you around as a side piece

the worse thing these high class princesses didnt want clean cut poindexter working at footlocker part time while he goes to school full time, they wanted hs dropout latrident who was driving the coupe, at clubs every weekend, with 500 female friends on fb not caring where he got his money, but being his main chick elevates her status amongst her wolfpack "damn girl you and latrident are together that nicca is fione"

I feel no sympathy for a entitled princess who gets cheated on NONE

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I respect men who are upfront with women about their player status and still tap. I can't respect liars and cheats.

This. And a lot of the hoes/bitter/jaded chicks ya'll constantly complain about in here were once decent girls ruined by the liars/cheaters ya'll supposedly respect. similar to how a lot of the liars/cheaters were once decent dudes who got screwed over by that one girl they fell for. constant cycle and the basis for the gender war

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
its because of entitlement women think they have this magical p*ssy, when to men its all the same. A man will cheat on you no matter how great you are, the only thing is even if he hates you if you are still giving him the punani he will keep you around as a side piece

the worse thing these high class princesses didnt want clean cut poindexter working at footlocker part time while he goes to school full time, they wanted hs dropout latrident who was driving the coupe, at clubs every weekend, with 500 female friends on fb not caring where he got his money, but being his main chick elevates her status amongst her wolfpack "damn girl you and latrident are together that nicca is fione"

I feel no sympathy for a entitled princess who gets cheated on NONE

Haha :pachaha:

These silly slores. Once you get the game mastered you realize once you reach a certain status. Women actually flock to the playbois and cheaters. Have ya nikkas ever wondered why certain nikkas are able to fukk a vast amount of bytches. Even tho girls kno that said person fukks many other women ? :childplease:

Cause women like that shyt :obama:
(Well at least until they get smutted out and become bitter and jaded by 30 and want a gooooooood man :usure: )

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I respect men who are upfront with women about their player status and still tap. I can't respect liars and cheats.

That's why I said it was sick. When I look around 90% of these bytches think they are Princess Bell or something. Getting cheated on brings them down to Earth. It's fukked up but heyy. :manny:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Haha :pachaha:

These silly slores. Once you get the game mastered you realize once you reach a certain status. Women actually flock to the playbois and cheaters. Have ya nikkas ever wondered why certain nikkas are able to fukk a vast amount of bytches. Even tho girls kno that said person fukks many other women ? :childplease:

Cause women like that shyt :obama:
(Well at least until they get smutted out and become bitter and jaded by 30 and want a gooooooood man :usure: )

yep, and the thing is we all know its true its not the first time they were hit, not the first time they were cheated on but they continually forgive etc. over and over again then cry about it later, and you know what they slept with those guys.

80% of women want 20% of guys, no matter what those guys do they are just like :ehh: and go back to swallowing his dikk then crying about it later how they need a good man:pachaha:.

Once i stopped being a simp and ran through like 14 girls in a little over a year, i became that a$$hole they are talking to poindexter now, that jerk that treated them horribly that ignored them, that forgot their birthdays yet they always gave it up whenever i saw em the next time :pachaha:

talk to any girl and i mean any, and ask her about her ex "he was horrible, he treated me so horrible" but you slept with him right :ld:

uh yeah